Biden Pedo Tapes

Can't say I would be surprised.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

LMf'nAO natural news.

Other headlines from natural news.

Didn't see anything about aliens today, but I have in the past, along with bigfoot and ghosts.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.
Putin waiting until Trump loses in a few weeks?

You really are a tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:
No, until he needs tRump to refuse to renew a nuclear treaty so he (Putin) can start producing even more.

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.

Keep jerking off Jack. Your smell of fear is palpable. Frankly, I don't care what Hunter does with my life, all I care about is apparently how his father used him all around the world to squeeze foreign governments for hundreds of millions of dollars, half of which seems to have gone back into his dad's pocket.

The last thing we need in the WH is a crook, much less one that would bring back Obama's policies.

He didn't. And in case you've been asleep drooling into your sippy cup for the last four years, we HAVE a crook in the WH. Along with fraud, grifter, incompetent, and narcissistic.
Yeah, I'll take Biden.

Keep digging.

And as usual, you got nothing. Natural News??? LOL.
That like a site put out by nudists? :)
If you want to see what True accomplishment looks like, look at all the accomplishments of president Trump in four years. And this was AFTER becoming a billionaire. Biden's forty years of failure is nothing in comparison.
LOLLLOOOLOOLLLLLOOOOOOOL.
naturalnews.bullshit

You clowns are grasping hard.
"All the assomplishments of president trump" ????????????? WTF? Which ones again?
Trump is no Billionaire. he is in debt up his A$$
Bankrupt in the USA, loans VIA foreign Governments and Banks, which keep his lavish lifestyle afloat.

When he loses on NOV 3, all of that Foreign Support will disappear, and they will demand re-payment, which of course trump can't repay, so we shall see how these foreign banks respond.

Probably not good for trump and his LAME family.
and the xidens blackmailed and strong armed to get their millions you asswipe.. i guess you think thats ok, right? how brain dead do you idiots of the demonrats go?

Keep digging.

Keep jerking off Jack. Your smell of fear is palpable. Frankly, I don't care what Hunter does with my life, all I care about is apparently how his father used him all around the world to squeeze foreign governments for hundreds of millions of dollars, half of which seems to have gone back into his dad's pocket.

The last thing we need in the WH is a crook, much less one that would bring back Obama's policies.

He didn't. And in case you've been asleep drooling into your sippy cup for the last four years, we HAVE a crook in the WH. Along with fraud, grifter, incompetent, and narcissistic.
Yeah, I'll take Biden.
oh my, you just described beijing xiden perfectly..took the words right out of my mouth. thanx... and you want to put a pedo, grifter, incompetant geriatric fraud piece of shit in there, right? you are just as sick

Keep digging.

Yeah, I'll take Biden.
List his crimes, Tardboi.

Keep digging.

Yeah, I'll take Biden.
List his crimes, Tardboi.

He beat Hillary Clinton!

we HAVE a crook in the WH

Yet you can't prove a thing you say. Trump hasn't been in government 47 years getting rich doing nothing. Fact. Trump hasn't been bilking foreign governments of billions in exchange for favors. Fact. Trump doesn't go around feeling up children and other's wives. Fact. Trump isn't swimming naked in front of Secret Service. Fact. It isn't Trump who needs protection by the media. Fact. And it isn't Trump's kid on the cover of the magazine asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth. Fact.

Keep digging.

It‘s even better...

305C0CA1-D10C-4C83-9B1E-6EF43BAB9A41.jpeg

Keep digging.

It‘s even better...

View attachment 404109

CNN and New York Times would NEVER publish unverified information...

Except for when they admit that they have no source for their stories.

Leftists are suckers and losers.

Keep digging.
Biden should have gone to jail when his tape on his bragging about his billion dollar extortion take home from the Ukraine went viral this past year.

Glenn Reynolds wrote a column for USA today on the Hunter Biden matter. The paper wouldn't print it.
... So he posted it here.
LINK

Keep digging.

Oh..now there are supposedly tapes....

Not sure who still uses video tapes but that's neither here nor there.

It's all manufactured crapolla as well.

this should surprise nobody.

New Topics

Forum List

Back