Biden Pays Off Pipeline Hackers and Lies About it

Lol go fuck your self you explained nothing you fucking liar. We live in a capitalist society. Colonial paid they are responsible for their own decisions. You want government control on such things move to China you fucking lying commie peice of shit
You're an ignorant foul mouthed moron and you don't deserve any more of my civility. So after this last time don't expect me to baby sit you anymore.

No one doubts Colonial pipeline is in business for themselves but their decision to pay off Russian cyber hackers puts all other American infrastructure in danger now.
And it makes President Depends look like a hollow bag of wind after he insisted no ransom would be paid.

Or maybe he was napping when decisions were made that left him out of the loop and made him look like
a fool (which every one already knows which is why Putin challenged President Depends to a live debate
knowing Joe isn't capable of reading a Bazooka Joe comic strip, let alone debating anyone at all).

And Joe Biden is now signing Executive Orders that strengthen US cyber security. And I assume Colonial
will share in this despite what you stupidly said. Biden signs executive order to strengthen U.S. cybersecurity defenses after Colonial Pipeline hack

So Colonial is on their own as a capitalist business when it suits them. But Joe Biden will pump money
into increasing their security because protecting the infrastructure is vital, except when it suits
your political b.s. It seems they aren't the autonomous Capitalist actors you claim.
I'm shocked, but not really. Do you know how crime acts? Once you pay you are likely to be hit again.
Duhhh....

So NOW Joe thinks it's a good idea to increase cyber security. After the breach.
Good thinking, Joe. That's like increasing your fire insurance after your house burns down.

And do you still think Colonial XL is some sort of lone wolf going it alone even after President Depends
is updating cyber security for the nation? And do you think paying ransom makes us more safe?
Or less safe, by encouraging cyber criminals to strike again? And do you think it was smart of
President Depends to claim no ransom would be paid?
Or was he acting the tough guy with no ability to back his words on?

Think about that all, you dumb fuck. I'm sure it's all way over your mental grade so hopefully
you'll just shut up and slink away.
Lol, Biden is not in control of Colonial. Colonial is in control of Colonial. Your dumb fucking ass can not escape that fact but just keep up your bold face lies. You can explain them to Saint Pete at the pearly gates along with the rest of the repug trash. Go fuck your self

Compare that to your title of this thread, you worthless LYING scum POS!
Colonial paid the ransom within hours of the attack, as you well know, Biden had no input.
I don't know that at all and neither do you, you low brow scum.
If anything the pressure to do something about lines at the gas pumps was bearing down directly
on Lying Joe Biden who was taking direct hits on the issue, like a less cognitively aware version
of Jimmy Carter.
That's probably why he has refused to comment on the matter at all. Good move, Joe!

Nothing inspires confidence like a president who won't communicate with the people because
he's so overwhelmed by moderate adversity.
That was two seeks ago the world has moved on...

Actually, it would be illegal for the Colonial pipeline to have paid an extortion money to terrorists such as this outfit----Biden and the FBI had to have approved or more likely ordered the payment.
That's not what the angry foul mouthed Biden groupies think.
They think it was Colonial's pipeline so entirely their problem to solve, one way or the other,
even though clearly, in matters of national security, that's absurd "thinking".

They are so fucked up they probably also believe it was Larry Silverstein, a NY developer who
leased the buildings from the Port Authority just two months prior to the 9/11 attack, who was responsible
for getting Osama Bin Laden. LOL... because capitalism, you know.
Such misplaced anger and stupidity!

But the people stupid enough to "vote" (cough!) for the sleepy president, who can't even cope with a
simple teleprompter telling him what he thinks, will believe anything and then get all upset when President
Depends
is caught first trying to pass off onto Colonial what he is responsible for (national security), and then lying about it, and then refusing to comment at all.
It must hurt when the lying dotard you trusted in, albeit stupidly, is plainly incapable of taking responsibility in times of stress and importance to the country. They sold America a pig in a poke and now
they are the ones squealing.
Ah, so now you want the US govt. to protect all private companies and corporations?

That ain't never gonna happen. If companies can afford millions to give to ransomware they can spend millions defending THEMSELVES.

Compare that to your title of this thread, you worthless LYING scum POS!
Colonial paid the ransom within hours of the attack, as you well know, Biden had no input.
I don't know that at all and neither do you, you low brow scum.
If anything the pressure to do something about lines at the gas pumps was bearing down directly
on Lying Joe Biden who was taking direct hits on the issue, like a less cognitively aware version
of Jimmy Carter.
That's probably why he has refused to comment on the matter at all. Good move, Joe!

Nothing inspires confidence like a president who won't communicate with the people because
he's so overwhelmed by moderate adversity that he shirks his duties.
Again you play dumb so you can LIE with a clear conscience, just like a worthless scum sucking POS.
It has been posted many times with links in this very thread that Colonial REPORTED that they paid the ransom within hours of the attack. But that truth does not fit your LIES about Biden so you play the perpetual dumb act again.

Actually, it would be illegal for the Colonial pipeline to have paid an extortion money to terrorists such as this outfit----Biden and the FBI had to have approved or more likely ordered the payment.
That's not what the angry foul mouthed Biden groupies think.
They think it was Colonial's pipeline so entirely their problem to solve, one way or the other,
even though clearly, in matters of national security, that's absurd "thinking".

They are so fucked up they probably also believe it was Larry Silverstein, a NY developer who
leased the Twin Tower buildings from the NY Port Authority just two months prior to the 9/11 attack, who was responsible for getting Osama Bin Laden. LOL... because capitalism, you know.
Such misplaced anger and stupidity!

But the people stupid enough to "vote" (cough!) for the sleepy president, who can't even cope with a
simple teleprompter telling him what he thinks, will believe anything and then get all upset when President
Depends
is caught first trying to pass off onto Colonial what he is responsible for (national security), and then lying about it, and then refusing to comment at all.
It must hurt when the lying dotard you trusted in, albeit stupidly, is plainly incapable of taking responsibility in times of stress and importance to the country. They sold America a pig in a poke and now
they are the ones squealing.
The only person LYING is YOU.
STFU

Again you play dumb so you can LIE with a clear conscience, just like a worthless scum sucking POS.
It has been posted many times with links in this very thread that Colonial REPORTED that they paid the ransom within hours of the attack. But that truth does not fit your LIES about Biden so you play the perpetual dumb act again.
Temper, temper! Don't let yourself get so agitated. It creates heart attacks. Is defending that lying old
clown, President Depends, really worth it?

All I know is Biden stated unequivocally that cyber extortionists would not be rewarded for their crime
by paying ransom and then he said it was Colonial's problem to deal with (inspiring confidence in his
word and regime) when the whole while the president of the US cannot simply ignore an attack
on our strategic infrastructure and refuse to intervene simply because Colonial is a capitalist enterprise.

As I said can you imagine a dullard like George Bush claiming developer Larry Silverstein would have to
deal with the 9/11 attack (those airliners were on the hook too) because they were private businesses?
Incredible! Absurd! Unthinkable!
Not in a million years would someone suggest that private companies would have to deal with
attacks on our infrastructure because...they are capitalists!
Yet President Depends did just that!...among other mixed messages before he finally just refused to say
anything at all! (his most ridiculous and irresponsible action of all)

Your stupid anger is misplaced and I didn't vote for the dotard. So don't blame me.

Last edited:

Colonial Pipeline paid a ransom to hackers after the company fell victim to a sweeping cyberattack, one source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNBC.

A U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed to NBC News that Colonial paid nearly $5 million as a ransom to the cybercriminals.

It was not immediately clear when the transaction took place. Colonial Pipeline did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment. The ransom payment was first reported by Bloomberg.

Joe Biden paid off cyber criminals insuring future attacks and then denies it and refuses to even discuss the matter, always a good sign of someone competent at the helm.

Of course the press would go insane if Donald Trump were the one paying off criminals and then lying about it but as usual the snoozing press corps is not going to hold Lyin' Joe Biden accountable for his many incompetent moves and presidential style so most people will never know how this all went down.

Just go take a nap, like Joe, and when you wake up maybe all this bad news will go away and you Biden quislings won't have to face truth that they back such a dishonest loser (not that they can ever admit it to themselves).
But that's not how life really works, does it. The left worked hard and spent lots of money to get
Lyin' Joe illegally installed in office. Now we are all stuck with Jimmy Carter 2.0 no matter what.
President Biden is not Colonial Pipelines. Are you drunk?

Colonial Pipeline paid a ransom to hackers after the company fell victim to a sweeping cyberattack, one source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNBC.

A U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed to NBC News that Colonial paid nearly $5 million as a ransom to the cybercriminals.

It was not immediately clear when the transaction took place. Colonial Pipeline did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment. The ransom payment was first reported by Bloomberg.

Joe Biden paid off cyber criminals insuring future attacks and then denies it and refuses to even discuss the matter, always a good sign of someone competent at the helm.

Of course the press would go insane if Donald Trump were the one paying off criminals and then lying about it but as usual the snoozing press corps is not going to hold Lyin' Joe Biden accountable for his many incompetent moves and presidential style so most people will never know how this all went down.

Just go take a nap, like Joe, and when you wake up maybe all this bad news will go away and you Biden quislings won't have to face truth that they back such a dishonest loser (not that they can ever admit it to themselves).
But that's not how life really works, does it. The left worked hard and spent lots of money to get
Lyin' Joe illegally installed in office. Now we are all stuck with Jimmy Carter 2.0 no matter what.
Biden did not pay off that hacker, the pipeline company did. Really weak of you to try to blame that on Biden. And Biden has notified Putin that there will be repercussions for allowing these hackers to operate freely in Russia. Unlike the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, he does not kiss Putin's ass.

Biden did not pay off that hacker, the pipeline company did. Really weak of you to try to blame that on Biden. And Biden has notified Putin that there will be repercussions for allowing these hackers to operate freely in Russia. Unlike the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, he does not kiss Putin's ass.
Oooh...I'll bet Putin is shaking in his boots.
One of those "repercussions" was Biden giving Putin a green light to go ahead with the Nord Stream pipeline by ending sanctions against it (against the wishes of Congress and much of Europe) after Vlad sent Quid Pro Joe a bunch of money, of course.
So that's bullshit and I'll bet you know nothing about any of this.

All I know is Biden assured the people that the US does not pay ransom to criminals.
and then he stood there like a senile mute, while the hackers were bought off, assuring
more cyber crime and you can ask the meat packers about that.

So don't blow smoke up the butts of the public, you old corrupt turd, when you know
you are just lying to people. I'd say grow up but chances are you are very old and I know
you are not very bright.

Biden is not at the helm of any pipeline company that is a private corporation.

This is why these companies have to be heavily regulated by the government. They are to incompetent to handle security issues. Just like the disaster that is the Texas electrical grid, it shows what happens when these companies are allowed to deregulate.
Capitalist are jerks that think of no other issues than making sure they monitor your social media pages on websites.
Then why is it only the Conservatives being censored on social media pages?

Lol, no where in your source did it say Biden or the federal government paid. A private company paid. Biden does not own Colonial. Just another fucking lie from an evil repug. Wanna point fingers point right at your own party. Tell us how free-market is always best and they can not be regulated. When a simple regulation such as critical infrastructure must be a closed loop wiring system not connected to the internet would have prevented this. GFYS
You are correct. CNBC did report that Colonial paid off cyber criminals. However when I say that Biden
paid off Russian hackers I am merely reflecting what reporting says about the matter Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

I meant to say Biden talked tough and then caved in on the ransom. The government itself did not pay
directly but indirectly it did.

Biden's own FBI said it was a mistake to pay ransom and then reversed itself.
“The FBI does not support paying a ransom in response to a ransomware attack,” according to the FBI’s website. “It encourages perpetrators to target more victims and offers an incentive for others to get involved in this type of illegal activity.”
If the FBI is making statements then it's assumed the president is aware of such comments and approves
of them. Cool yer jets, psycho, until you get ALL of the information.

Too bad Biden is too incompetent, ignorant, behind the times on the matter, etc. to come out with a single
coherent statement on the matter.

You are way behind on your lies.

When did Joe Biden take over a pipeline company?! What’s wrong with you??
No it lends NO CREDENCE to anything other than wild speculation by conspiracy wing-nuts.
Like the "conspiracy wing nuts" at Bloomberg media?
:rolleyes: Looks like YOU are the wing nut. Many in the media are reporting Joe Biden paid off Russian
cyber crooks and Joe refuses to discuss the matter, looking VERY presidential in the process.

Lol, no where in your source did it say Biden or the federal government paid. A private company paid. Biden does not own Colonial. Just another fucking lie from an evil repug. Wanna point fingers point right at your own party. Tell us how free-market is always best and they can not be regulated. When a simple regulation such as critical infrastructure must be a closed loop wiring system not connected to the internet would have prevented this. GFYS
You are correct. CNBC did report that Colonial paid off cyber criminals. However when I say that Biden
paid off Russian hackers I am merely reflecting what reporting says about the matter Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

I meant to say Biden talked tough and then caved in on the ransom. The government itself did not pay

“The FBI does not support paying a ransom in response to a ransomware attack,” according to the FBI’s website. “It encourages perpetrators to target more victims and offers an incentive for others to get involved in this type of illegal activity.”
If the FBI is making statements then it's assumed the president is aware of such comments and approves

Too bad Biden is too incompetent, ignorant, behind the times on the matter, etc. to come out with a single

Lol, Biden is not in charge of Colonial Pipeline. The owners of Colonial are in charge of it and they paid. We do not live in a communist nation. Businesses make their own decisions. You need to take a civics course before talking to adults.

Lol, Biden is not in charge of Colonial Pipeline. The owners of Colonial are in charge of it and they paid. We do not live in a communist nation. Businesses make their own decisions. You need to take a civics course before talking to adults.
Yep. Colonial paid it, it was their decision. But, they chose to work with the FBI when paying the ransom, and the FBI had people follow the bit coin money, and they retrieved a good portion of it.

The FBI with a little help from some friends, did an awesome job.

Forum List

Back