Biden Panics, Rushes to Michigan in the Face of the Coming Trumpslide

Anyone else notice all the horns at these Biden "rallies" are all wimpy little import horns? Not an American made horn in the two dozen cars there.

Sounds like right now some clown is going to town on a bicycle horn. :iyfyus.jpg:

Looks like that idiot Biden is trying to play catch up the last weekend before the election.

Sorry Dumbass Joe. Too little too late.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody....the OP is lying and knows full well she is lying...

It was announced, I believe 2 days ago.

View attachment 408728

They're not "rushing" to Michigan.

The OP is a lie.

Two days?

He rushed even faster than I thought, usually it takes weeks to get movement.

"She".... what is this?

Listen lady, his campaign announced two days ago (at least) he was going to be in Michigan. He's not "rushing" anywhere. Stop lying.
It takes him a day and a half to get out of the bathroom.

Biden has one speech. He says the same thing over and over. Same pauses. Same inflections. He has ONE PRERECORDED SPEECH. He stands there opening and closing his mouth.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody....the OP is lying and knows full well she is lying...

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.
Seems weird that he would spend time in Michigan, a Dem stronghold, and NOT focus on the alleged tossup, Texas.

All Biden has to do is win Texas, and it is FUCKING over. Why no Texas visit?

Hummm.

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.

Bringing out Obama -- and you say they're not panicked. Hmmmkay

Biden will make state tax-payers clean up the mess in Flint ... The Donald will make Federal tax-payers, or not clean it up at all ...

Democrats can't learn from their own mistakes ... their strategy failed in 1972, 1988, 2000, 2016 ... fifth time the charm? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
2008, 2012 and 2018midterms conspicuously missing from your analysis.

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.
Seems weird that he would spend time in Michigan, a Dem stronghold, and NOT focus on the alleged tossup, Texas.

Hummm.

None of the venues are small enough to accommodate the 12 people who would attend.

Anyone else notice all the horns at these Biden "rallies" are all wimpy little import horns? Not an American made horn in the two dozen cars there.

Where did the Biden campaign find all of these Yugo's? :dunno:
Payola from Yugoslavia back in the day. Joe must be bribing people with them to get them to show up at his Clown Show.

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.

Hummm.
He should have been in Michigan instead of Georgia the other day.

Forum List

Back