Biden Panics, Rushes to Michigan in the Face of the Coming Trumpslide

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
As we know, Biden has finally come out of the basement and is now campaigning in Michigan. However... Americans have already gathered and made up our minds. Trump rally is on!

But the polls are correct for sure though...

To the surprise of absolutely nobody....the OP is lying and knows full well she is lying...

It was announced, I believe 2 days ago.

1604074811986.png

They're not "rushing" to Michigan.

The OP is a lie.

Biden will make state tax-payers clean up the mess in Flint ... The Donald will make Federal tax-payers, or not clean it up at all ...

Democrats can't learn from their own mistakes ... their strategy failed in 1972, 1988, 2000, 2016 ... fifth time the charm? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

To the surprise of absolutely nobody....the OP is lying and knows full well she is lying...

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.
2 days? Lol

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.

Two days?

He rushed even faster than I thought, usually it takes weeks to get movement.

"She".... what is this?

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.

Two days?

"She".... what is this?

Listen lady, his campaign announced two days ago (at least) he was going to be in Michigan. He's not "rushing" anywhere. Stop lying.

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.

Two days?

"She".... what is this?

Listen lady, his campaign announced two days ago (at least) he was going to be in Michigan. He's not "rushing" anywhere. Stop lying.

Yes he is. Biden is losing the states he is supposed to win. TRUMPSLIDE!

As we know, Biden has finally come out of the basement and is now campaigning in Michigan. However... Americans have already gathered and made up our minds. Trump rally is on!

But the polls are correct for sure though...

Ya know I wonder why they never show the crowd when Biden has a rally. The only time they did I saw 3 people. The American people behind Trump are fired up. So if by some means of fraud Corrupt, Gun Grabbing,, High Taxes, Lying, China Loving, Mentally Scrambled, Social Security Robbing Tyrant Crusty Joe and his Rabid Flaming 'Going to Hunt Us Down and Make Us Pay' Whore are elected expect a revolution including our military and we will se who gets hunted down.

Here is the democRats Crazy tyrants as pelosi, joe, harris, finstien, and all the rest who only want to rule with an iron fist.. It's a crying shame a lot of people want to be ruled because they would starve without government dictating their life. Take their freedom. take their guns, take their right to be safe in their private affairs', no speedy trials, false imprisonment and this is before they disarm us.. It ain't happening.

New Topics

Forum List

Back