Biden over performed in four cities

Biden could not have possibly won the election and it is foolish to believe otherwise.
Let's see.
Hilary, worse candidate in US Presidential Election HISTORY, still won by 3+Million votes.
And, with POS trump doing a job only 35% approved of, you still think it was RIGGED and D's actually lost votes?

That's what we call moronic. and only idiots make those claims.
So, Did I win this easy debate? I know I did, so do 80+Million other Legal Voters.

With that said, and View attachment 420287

Let's just say we disagree.

Venezuela, run by hard core leftists ALSO had "evidence" of stellar elections won by the Left.
Turns out the Left in Venezuela didn't have the need for honest and transparent elections.
Turns out the Left in the USA learned much from Venezuela.

You do realize "projections" can be made to favor ANY POV....don't you ?

Biden could not have possibly won the election and it is foolish to believe otherwise.
Let's see.
Hilary, worse candidate in US Presidential Election HISTORY, still won by 3+Million votes.
And, with POS trump doing a job only 35% approved of, you still think it was RIGGED and D's actually lost votes?

So, Did I win this easy debate? I know I did, so do 80+Million other Legal Voters.

Venezuela, run by hard core leftists ALSO had "evidence" of stellar elections won by the Left.
Turns out the Left in Venezuela didn't have the need for honest and transparent elections.

Its that last step where your argument kinda falls apart.

Let's see.

Vs you entire argument...which never had a coherent moment..... ;)

I know about Venezuela.
What "fell apart" ?
Be specific. I'm gonna enjoy pounding you into the sand over this....

Let's see.

Vs you entire argument...which never had a coherent moment..... ;)
Then by all means, show us the evidence. I believe it was a conspiracy involving George Soros, Clinton and for some reason, Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez, somehow rigging the 2020 election.

Show us what you've got.

Biden has never overperformed at anything except for abusing private citizens.

That's a funny thing to say about 46th President of the United States of America, who according to eighties won in spite of severe mental impairment :lol:

The term for Biden is "Comrade"....not President

No no, as a matter of fact it is President.

Can you at some point sanely deal with that reality, or are you having too much fun making an assclown of yourself in your denial?

Everywhere else he under performed Clinton and Obie in votes. Across the country he got less than they did. Except in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee.

anyone interested in how that’s possible?

For the sake of argument, let's assume that the election was reasonably honest.

Then the pro-Biden vote in those cities is easy to understand.

A co-founder of BLM has just said that people of her ethnicity are responsible for Mr. Biden's victory, and she may be right.

Just as some folks proudly turned out in huge numbers for the Dem candidate in 2008, so did they in 2020 for Ms. Harris.

Hmmm. The Democrats conveniently have no clue about criminal discoveries going on that tell the truth on Biden's deal with the devil.

Forum List

Back