Biden outpolls every Pub President except Ike and Reagan

Joe Biden’s current approval rate of 56% is higher than the last approval rate of every Republican President except Eisenhower and Reagan. Joe is killing it!!!

Thanks for the laugh. Joe “Depends” Biden is the laughingstock of the world.

He's been in office a month. You really can't compare him to anyone yet.

Hell, George W. Bush polled as high as 88%. Let's see Biden do that...
Let’s not penalize Joe because he hasn’t been in office long enough. We know what we know. He’s polling well.

You guys laugh but I’ve listened to a guy who has had a 30 minute meeting with a few other people and Joe in the last month and he said any comments about Joe not being sharp are crazy. “He’s the sharpest 78 year old I’ve ever met and spoke in detail without his notes. “

All you dopes have is fake memes. Joe is exceeding my expectation. They weren’t high grant you but now I’m raising them. Hope is a good thing.

Nobody in their right mind thinks Pedo Joe is going to be anything less than a collosal failure.
Except for most of America. Hell more people approve of Joe Thant he 85m who voted for him. He’s winning you guys over.

He's been in office a month. You really can't compare him to anyone yet.

Hell, George W. Bush polled as high as 88%. Let's see Biden do that...
Let’s not penalize Joe because he hasn’t been in office long enough. We know what we know. He’s polling well.

It's not penalizing him at all.

You're comparing one month to four years. That's like saying a driver who races only once and wins the Indy 500 and retires is a better driver than Mario Andretti, because the guy who retired did so without ever losing a race.

C'mon, man...

Last edited:
Joe is exceeding my expectation.

In what way?

It took him almost a full month to talk to Netanyahu. You know, the leader of our most important ally in that region?

Are you impressed by his lackadaisical approach to maintaining that vital relationship?

You guys laugh but I’ve listened to a guy who has had a 30 minute meeting with a few other people and Joe in the last month and he said any comments about Joe not being sharp are crazy. “He’s the sharpest 78 year old I’ve ever met and spoke in detail without his notes. “
Either your guy hasn't met many 78 year olds or he is lying. I'm leaning toward the second option.

Except I do not believe the polls. So now what. I have never been polled. Have you?
You’ve never had a girlfriend either... yet they exist. One might think your experience isn’t relevant here.
Personal attacks LOL. I am Married with Children you moron. Since you went there, you’re a loser with no career path. They exist and they are biased. One with a brain would be able to figure it out. You’re such a dumb leftist. If I had your life I d join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness.
You left out dementia.
No, I didn't. That's just another ugly, ignorant Trumpster lie.
If he doesn't have dementia why won't he do a real press conference to show off his brainpower?
ANS: because his handlers know he doesn't know any answers that aren't on the teleprompter.

p.s. we all know polls are bullshit.
Some people still believe polls?!

All you dopes have is fake memes. Joe is exceeding my expectation. They weren’t high grant you but now I’m raising them. Hope is a good thing.
Who is this unnamed guy that thinks Joe Biden is really on the ball?
Your comment is an anecdote and deserves zero respect.

Forum List

Back