Biden outpolls every Pub President except Ike and Reagan

Joe Biden’s current approval rate of 56% is higher than the last approval rate of every Republican President except Eisenhower and Reagan. Joe is killing it!!!

That's odd. I saw his approval rating was 25% jut this morning.

In fairness, he probably gets a couple of extra points just for not being the embarrassing buffoon that the former guy is/was.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness. One more bit of evidence to add on to the November schlonging that Biden won.

Phew!

Not an embarrassing buffoon? I guess CNN isn't showing you Dementia Riddled Joe's incoherent babbling videos. There's hundreds of them.
Then you clearly don't know what dementia is.

You just blurt out the word because it sounds smart.

Typical arrogant, ignorant Trumpster.

I have experience with dementia and alzheimers.

I watched 2 people who had alzheimers, from beginning to their death.

If Biden had dementia or alzheimers, he wouldn't be able to take care of himself. He wouldn't be able to walk or talk or anything by now.

He's 78 years old. People who have dementia or alzheimers have lost control of a lot of their body by the time they are 77 years old.

It starts showing in the late 60s. They lose their sense of balance slightly. They all of a sudden start disappearing without telling anyone they have gone or will be back. Subtle things that a person wouldn't recognize unless they've seen it before or have a career in treating the disease.

By the time they are in the early 70s they get confused and disorientated a lot and it only gets worse from there. They start falling a lot. They have to use 2 hands to do simple things like hold and drink a glass of water.

By the time they are 75 they need to be locked in a facility for their own safety. They see people who aren't there. They hear things that aren't happening. They believe things that aren't true. They have some connection to reality but not most of the time.

By the time they are 77, they don't know who is around them, they can't talk, they have no control of their body functions. They are totally gone into their own world.

By the time they are 78 they are usually totally incapacitated, totally gone and drooling. They can't walk, they can't talk, they can't do anything beyond sitting in a chair or bed. They need to be fed with someone doing all normal functions for them.

The death is horrible. Around the age of 80 or so, they start having brain seizures. It's horrible. One of the people I knew who had alzheimers, bit off her lower lip in the first seizure. From then on a mouth guard was put in her mouth. Every time she had a seizure, tears came down her cheeks. It was one of the most horrible deaths I've witnessed a person to have to endure.

Biden doesn't have dementia. He stutters. That's it. The trump people have taken that speech impediment and built a very ugly, big lie around it.

In fairness, he probably gets a couple of extra points just for not being the embarrassing buffoon that the former guy is/was.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness. One more bit of evidence to add on to the November schlonging that Biden won.

Phew!

Not an embarrassing buffoon? I guess CNN isn't showing you Dementia Riddled Joe's incoherent babbling videos. There's hundreds of them.

If Biden had dementia or alzheimers, he wouldn't be able to take care of himself. He wouldn't be able to walk or talk or anything by now.

He's 78 years old. People who have dementia or alzheimers have lost control of a lot of their body by the time they are 77 years old.

It starts showing in the late 60s. They lose their sense of balance slightly. They all of a sudden start disappearing without telling anyone they have gone or will be back. Subtle things that a person wouldn't recognize unless they've seen it before or have a career in treating the disease.

By the time they are in the early 70s they get confused and disorientated a lot and it only gets worse from there. They start falling a lot. They have to use 2 hands to do simple things like hold and drink a glass of water.

By the time they are 75 they need to be locked in a facility for their own safety. They see people who aren't there. They hear things that aren't happening. They believe things that aren't true. They have some connection to reality but not most of the time.

By the time they are 77, they don't know who is around them, they can't talk, they have no control of their body functions. They are totally gone into their own world.

By the time they are 78 they are usually totally incapacitated, totally gone and drooling. They can't walk, they can't talk, they can't do anything beyond sitting in a chair or bed. They need to be fed with someone doing all normal functions for them.

The death is horrible. Around the age of 80 or so, they start having brain seizures. It's horrible. One of the people I knew who had alzheimers, bit off her lower lip in the first seizure. From then on a mouth guard was put in her mouth. Every time she had a seizure, tears came down her cheeks. It was one of the most horrible deaths I've witnessed a person to have to endure.

Biden doesn't have dementia. He stutters. That's it. The trump people have taken that speech impediment and built a very ugly, big lie around it.
He said "I'm Finnegan Biden's Grandma" and introduced his niece as his dead son, Beau.
He should be sitting on some stool in some porch drinking iced tea.
Putin and Xi will destroy him in talks.

Phew!

Hahaha....you bought the media fed BS its Joe's stuttering problem. Does stuttering also explain losing his train of thought, forgetting words and numbers, and staring blankly into the abyss?

Joe Biden’s current approval rate of 56% is higher than the last approval rate of every Republican President except Eisenhower and Reagan. Joe is killing it!!!

It's very early in his presidency to really make much of a decision on how he's doing.

I will say, thus far, he is off to a decent start.
Fastest spike in gas prices in history

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness.
You left out dementia.
No, I didn't. That's just another ugly, ignorant Trumpster lie.

No, it's not. Even a cursory observation of the man indicates mental deterioration.
Age-related slowing is not dementia.
Plan to do a lot of tap-dancing in the next 4-years trying to hide Joe's decline.
No tap dancing needed. I'll provide my honest opinion, as I have been, as I always do.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
Do you support abortion up to birth?
Do you support sex change operations for 5 year olds?
Do you support teaching scoolchildren that white people are responsible for all the ails of the world?
Do you support open borders and sanctuary cities?
Do you support men in women's sports.
Honest opinions please. Yes or No to each, please?
No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Thanks for actually asking, instead of making ignorant assumptions, as most Trumpsters do.
So, why are you here daily shilling for the Democrats?
Why don't you stop following personalities and follow policies instead?
I don't shill for Democrats. I think that Trump is a dangerous buffoon and that Trumpism is an ugly scar on this nation's history. That has nothing to do with the individual issues.

I wanted to vote third party in 2016 and 2020, but I had to vote against Trumpism. I resent the GOP for putting me in that position.

You're not fooling anyone.
Somehow I'll have to proceed without your approval.

Darn.

Indeed, but you have my complete derision. That counts for something, eh?

They're just attacking for some perceived political advantage.

They're acting out because their boy king was schlonged.

They are liars.

Yes they are.

It's just disgusting to people like me who have a lot of experience with people who actually do have dementia or alzheimers.

Anyone who as watched and or helped someone through dementia or alzheimers knows that Biden doesn't have it.

If he did. He couldn't have gotten on a bicycle much less ride it. He was close to being 78 years old. By that age, he wouldn't even be able to stand or walk much less get on a bicycle and ride it.

They don't understand that a brain disease like dementia and alzheimers destroys the brain. It's not just memory. It's everything that the brain does and controls. The brain controls the whole body.

A neurologist put it to me this way. Think of a tumor. What it does to the part of the body it's in.

In the case of dementia and alzheimers. The brain literally becomes the tumor. The disease grows and spreads faster the older the person gets.

It's a buildup of plaque dead brain cells that don't naturally sluff off. Those cells turn into plaque which turns into scar tissue. Which causes more cells to not sluff off and more scar tissue. The longer it goes on, the faster and more damage it does until the brain can no longer function properly and control the body. The brain becomes the tumor. Then it starts having those seizures that finally kill the patient.

They are liars.

Yes they are.

It's just disgusting to people like me who have a lot of experience with people who actually do have dementia or alzheimers.

Anyone who as watched and or helped someone through dementia or alzheimers knows that Biden doesn't have it.

If he did. He couldn't have gotten on a bicycle much less ride it. He was close to being 78 years old. By that age, he wouldn't even be able to stand or walk much less get on a bicycle and ride it.

They don't understand that a brain disease like dementia and alzheimers destroys the brain. It's not just memory. It's everything that the brain does and controls. The brain controls the whole body.

A neurologist put it to me this way. Think of a tumor. What it does to the part of the body it's in.

In the case of dementia and alzheimers. The brain literally becomes the tumor. The disease grows and spreads faster the older the person gets.

It's a buildup of plaque dead brain cells that don't naturally sluff off. Those cells turn into plaque which turns into scar tissue. Which causes more cells to not sluff off and more scar tissue. The longer it goes on, the faster and more damage it does until the brain can no longer function properly and control the body. The brain becomes the tumor. Then it starts having those seizures that finally kill the patient.
I think dementia and Alzheimer's may be the cruelest conditions of all, particular in the latter stages. You could argue that the patient suffers far less than the family.

The Trumpsters are putting a great deal of effort into attacking Biden as much as Trump was attacked, as if the two are similar in some way. They couldn't be much more different.

Let 'em. They can stew in their paranoid misery.

Plan to do a lot of tap-dancing in the next 4-years trying to hide Joe's decline.
No tap dancing needed. I'll provide my honest opinion, as I have been, as I always do.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

You're a fake, "old Mac"

Nobody in their right mind thinks Pedo Joe is going to be anything less than a collosal failure.

You need to stop, really

And YOU know your Pedo Prez will never out poll anyone.....you fake old fuck
2bIemAK.png

They are liars.

Yes they are.

I think dementia and Alzheimer's may be the cruelest conditions of all, particular in the latter stages. You could argue that the patient suffers far less than the family.

The Trumpsters are putting a great deal of effort into attacking Biden as much as Trump was attacked, as if the two are similar in some way. They couldn't be much more different.

You people were posting "I hope he dies" when Trump caught the China Virus.
Spare me the feigned outrage.

They are liars.

Yes they are.

You people were posting "I hope he dies" when Trump caught the China Virus.
Spare me the feigned outrage.
Quote me, please.

You folks never do that when you make these accusations.

Phew!

Dementia does not have a set timeline that if follows for all people that have it. To me, Biden is showing the first signs of dementia...and it's not just stuttering. Biden is no where near as sharp as he used to be like when he had the VP debate with Paul Ryan. Biden is having great difficulty remember facts and numbers. His handlers are shielding him from having to answer questions.

He's been in office a month. You really can't compare him to anyone yet.

Hell, George W. Bush polled as high as 88%. Let's see Biden do that...

After 9/11, when America was united like never before.

Doesn't matter.

The Alzheimer's sufferer we currently have in the White House will never see such numbers. He's inept.

Wouldn't shock me if he wore a diaper, either...

Forum List

Back