Biden outpolls every Pub President except Ike and Reagan

In fairness, he probably gets a couple of extra points just for not being the embarrassing buffoon that the former guy is/was.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness. One more bit of evidence to add on to the November schlonging that Biden won.

Phew!

Not an embarrassing buffoon? I guess CNN isn't showing you Dementia Riddled Joe's incoherent babbling videos. There's hundreds of them.
Then you clearly don't know what dementia is.

You just blurt out the word because it sounds smart.

Typical arrogant, ignorant Trumpster.

Plan to do a lot of tap-dancing in the next 4-years trying to hide Joe's decline.
No tap dancing needed. I'll provide my honest opinion, as I have been, as I always do.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
Do you support abortion up to birth?
Do you support sex change operations for 5 year olds?
Do you support teaching scoolchildren that white people are responsible for all the ails of the world?
Do you support open borders and sanctuary cities?
Do you support men in women's sports.
Honest opinions please. Yes or No to each, please?

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness.
You left out dementia.
No, I didn't. That's just another ugly, ignorant Trumpster lie.
If he doesn't have dementia why won't he do a real press conference to show off his brainpower?
ANS: because his handlers know he doesn't know any answers that aren't on the teleprompter.
So that's your evidence.

I'm not surprised.
Plan to do a lot of tap-dancing in the next 4-years trying to hide Joe's decline.
Soon he'll be a video avatar like Max Headroom.

In fairness, he probably gets a couple of extra points just for not being the embarrassing buffoon that the former guy is/was.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness. One more bit of evidence to add on to the November schlonging that Biden won.

Phew!

Not an embarrassing buffoon? I guess CNN isn't showing you Dementia Riddled Joe's incoherent babbling videos. There's hundreds of them.

I know what it is and have dealt with it with family members.

He has it, and you're a willingly blind fucking hack to ignore the fact....To go with being an ignorant, arrogant asshat.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness.
You left out dementia.

No, it's not. Even a cursory observation of the man indicates mental deterioration.
Age-related slowing is not dementia.
No tap dancing needed. I'll provide my honest opinion, as I have been, as I always do.

Do you support teaching scoolchildren that white people are responsible for all the ails of the world?
No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Thanks for actually asking, instead of making ignorant assumptions, as most Trumpsters do.

Phew!

He has it, and you're a willingly blind fucking hack to ignore the fact....To go with being an ignorant, arrogant asshat.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

You left out dementia.

No, it's not. Even a cursory observation of the man indicates mental deterioration.

Call it whatever you like. The man is obviously feebed.

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Thanks for actually asking, instead of making ignorant assumptions, as most Trumpsters do.
So, why are you here daily shilling for the Democrats?
Why don't you stop following personalities and follow policies instead?

Phew!

You are absolutely correct, tRump would make Charles Manson look sane and competent!!!

MAGA

Last edited:
You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

I don't shill for Democrats. I think that Trump is a dangerous buffoon and that Trumpism is an ugly scar on this nation's history. That has nothing to do with the individual issues.

I wanted to vote third party in 2016 and 2020, but I had to vote against Trumpism. I resent the GOP for putting me in that position.

Phew!

Sure thing, Trumpster.
Piss off, ignorant, arrogant, fucking narcissist.

Phew!

Sure thing, Trumpster.
Piss off, ignorant, arrogant, fucking narcissist.
Okay, super smart Trumpster!

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

I don't shill for Democrats. I think that Trump is a dangerous buffoon and that Trumpism is an ugly scar on this nation's history. That has nothing to do with the individual issues.

I wanted to vote third party in 2016 and 2020, but I had to vote against Trumpism. I resent the GOP for putting me in that position.
Which policy of Trump do you oppose.
Buffoon? Again you're going on personalities.
Talk about policies.

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

The problem with voting for the party is that you take everything that comes with it. Progressives do a lot behind the scenes. And push agendas that are destructive to our nation. Equity and Equality us just one. and it ain't a good one.

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Talk about policies.
My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, showing clear differences with Trump:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

I disagree with both parties, on at least some elements, of most of the issues. I have little use for either.

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Talk about policies.
My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, showing clear differences with Trump:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

I disagree with both parties, on at least some elements, of most of the issues. I have little use for either.
Which policies of Trump do you oppose?

Joe Biden’s current approval rate of 56% is higher than the last approval rate of every Republican President except Eisenhower and Reagan. Joe is killing it!!!

Of course he does. Much like every other rational thing responding to a poll in a negative way has also been canceled. As has your common sense

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Talk about policies.

Which policies of Trump do you oppose?
Evidently you didn't read the link. Why do I bother?

Here's a few:
  • Hyper-Keynesian deficit spending
  • Individual income taxation
  • Foreign affairs
  • Abortion
  • Supreme Court justices
  • Immigration
  • Trade
  • Health Care
  • Green Energy
I could go on. But that should show you that it's not just about personality.

You asked. I gave full and honest answers. As I said.

You left out dementia.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

You're not fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back