Biden outpolls every Pub President except Ike and Reagan

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Joe Biden’s current approval rate of 56% is higher than the last approval rate of every Republican President except Eisenhower and Reagan. Joe is killing it!!!

Joe Biden’s current approval rate of 56% is higher than the last approval rate of every Republican President except Eisenhower and Reagan. Joe is killing it!!!

You're funny!

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness.
You left out dementia.
No, I didn't. That's just another ugly, ignorant Trumpster lie.
If he doesn't have dementia why won't he do a real press conference to show off his brainpower?
ANS: because his handlers know he doesn't know any answers that aren't on the teleprompter.

p.s. we all know polls are bullshit.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness.
You left out dementia.
If he doesn't have dementia why won't he do a real press conference to show off his brainpower?
ANS: because his handlers know he doesn't know any answers that aren't on the teleprompter.
So that's your evidence.

I'm not surprised.

The Left has so brutally body slammed the weak and passive Conservative Right......

They feel free to mock you. It's just gonna get worse. And No,....Jesus is not coming to your rescue.
He had a meeting with the heavenly disciples and they concur.....If you can't stand up for yourselves.......tuff

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

You left out dementia.
So that's your evidence.

I'm not surprised.
Plan to do a lot of tap-dancing in the next 4-years trying to hide Joe's decline.
Soon he'll be a video avatar like Max Headroom.

The Left has so brutally body slammed the weak and passive Conservative Right......

They feel free to mock you. It's just gonna get worse. And No,....Jesus is not coming to your rescue.
He had a meeting with the heavenly disciples and they concur.....If you can't stand up for yourselves.......tuff

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
We'll see in 2022 and 2024 who the voters prefer. tick-tock...

i suppose, when a retarded demonRAT types stupid shit like this, it has to be a lie. no one in their right mind would even entertain stupid shit like this biased poll...beijing xiden does 3 things each day...
1-wake up-2- take a shit-3- get out of bed ......in that order

In fairness, he probably gets a couple of extra points just for not being the embarrassing buffoon that the former guy is/was.

But it's nice to see that Americans still value decency, professionalism, competency, seriousness. One more bit of evidence to add on to the November schlonging that Biden won.

Phew!

Not an embarrassing buffoon? I guess CNN isn't showing you Dementia Riddled Joe's incoherent babbling videos. There's hundreds of them.

LOL Wait till his EO's kick in and see where his numbers go. When his green shit gets going I'd bet his numbers will be in the basement.

Once folks see what that jack ass is doing I'd bet he couldn't get elected to man a garbage truck.

If you poll CNN viewers or ABC viewers you will get one result.
Poll OANN or News max viewers you will get another result.
Polls are bullshit mainly.
And many polling companies are owned by vested interests.
They were wrong in 2016 and 2020.
Biden was supposed to win by a landslide in November, but had to rely of fraud to scrape through.

Forum List

Back