Biden Outpaces Trump In Getaways First 9 Months

This trump character went to his own courses hundreds of times so he could bill the secret service for golf carts, food and water. Other presidents went to places like military installations. This worst of all presidents ever, and his family, were in it for the money. He proved back on January 10th that he has no love for this country. Take your blinders off, Ray.
And you don’t think Biden, Obama and Clinton didn’t do the same things? Clinton and Obama would stay at different friend’s estates and the taxpayer had to spend millions of dollars making permanent upgrades to the security, the local phone companies had to put in dedicated and hardened facilities for the private central office the president travels with and Bill the taxpayers for them. At least Trimp’s resorts and hotels were easier and cheaper to secure than one billionaire’s after another’s private residence in upscale neighborhoods.

Better get busy. The power to do endless investigations into the Bad Orange Man only has about 10 months to go.
And the lying pos and his subjects are doing their best to hide The man is a criminal and deserves what traitors get Hung by his neck

And you don’t think Biden, Obama and Clinton didn’t do the same things? Clinton and Obama would stay at different friend’s estates and the taxpayer had to spend millions of dollars making permanent upgrades to the security, the local phone companies had to put in dedicated and hardened facilities for the private central office the president travels with and Bill the taxpayers for them. At least Trimp’s resorts and hotels were easier and cheaper to secure than one billionaire’s after another’s private residence in upscale neighborhoods.

It's the idea the money was going to be spent anyway. Why would Trump use his competitors for his presidential visits? Even if he did, the left would then have said Trump properties are such garbage even he wouldn't stay at them.

Atta boy. Keep up that Nazi mentality. It does your side good.
I don't care about sides I just know who the real enemy is ,the KKK the proud boys ,the Qanon and the republican party You're liars cheats traitors crooks just like the POS you made president and still support ,,the swine TRUMP

It's the idea the money was going to be spent anyway. Why would Trump use his competitors for his presidential visits? Even if he did, the left would then have said Trump properties are such garbage even he wouldn't stay at them.
Most of the places Trump stayed at had security equal to, or near what the SS requires. WhenI was EOD I did VIP support. In a hotel, all you have to do to secure it is to secure the flor below and the floor above and control the elevators and stairwells. That’s a lot easier and cheaper than securing hundreds of yards of perimeter fences on a private estate. If you haven’t been involved, you wouldn’t believe what goes into providing security for a VIP and the President goes far above that. One thing I liked about Trump is that unlike Obama and Clinton, he avoided motorcades. They are horrible for residents, when Obama made his many trips to Los Angeles, he would motorcade everywhere. That requires among other things, welding the manholes shut for blocks around not only the primary route, but several alternates as well. Police coverage on all routes traffic diversion. Obama would close down all of western Los Angeles when he went to a fund raiser and he did that quite often. Clinton not only did the same, but actually shut down the entire LAX while he got a haircut.

Biden has been on vacation since 2016, and he ain’t coming off it either…
better on vacation and have trusted people doing the work than that uneducated sack of manure trump in our wh who thinks he's the smartest thing around

Most of the places Trump stayed at had security equal to, or near what the SS requires. WhenI was EOD I did VIP support. In a hotel, all you have to do to secure it is to secure the flor below and the floor above and control the elevators and stairwells. That’s a lot easier and cheaper than securing hundreds of yards of perimeter fences on a private estate. If you haven’t been involved, you wouldn’t believe what goes into providing security for a VIP and the President goes far above that. One thing I liked about Trump is that unlike Obama and Clinton, he avoided motorcades. They are horrible for residents, when Obama made his many trips to Los Angeles, he would motorcade everywhere. That requires among other things, welding the manholes shut for blocks around not only the primary route, but several alternates as well. Police coverage on all routes traffic diversion. Obama would close down all of western Los Angeles when he went to a fund raiser and he did that quite often. Clinton not only did the same, but actually shut down the entire LAX while he got a haircut.
How much did the trump pos charge his security the 100's of times he went to play golf? How much to keep those presidential planes flying ? Trump is lying cheating slime

I'm looking for the outrage from the left with all the days off that Biden has taken so far this year.
And I won't even mention Buttegieg's record as Secretary of Transportation against his predecessors.

(CNN)President Joe Biden decamped to Wilmington on Friday, escaping the White House he's likened to a "gilded cage" for a weekend at his Delaware home. It's yet another weekend away from Washington as the President has spent a noteworthy portion of his first year in office at one of his two Delaware homes or at Camp David, working remotely.
A CNN analysis of Biden's public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend's trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday -- when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.
Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits.
Typically, his chopper commute from the White House to his Wilmington home takes less than an hour, and a White House official noted that many of the partial days included Biden departing the White House at the conclusion of a normal workday on a Friday or returning to Washington before the start of a workday on a Monday.

That puts Biden ahead of the pace set by former President Donald Trump, who had spent less time at his Florida and New Jersey getaways at the same point in his presidency than Biden has spent in Delaware.
So, to clarify.
You are a MOD and a Trump Supporter?

I'm looking for the outrage from the left with all the days off that Biden has taken so far this year.

From the looks of it, Biddum has taken about 30-33% more vacation time this year than Trump did in the same time period! And all the Left did was bitch about Trump's golf!

Those days Biddum does do anything, his days start around 10-11 AM and end by 4PM, anyway.

But I'm not complaining. Joe needs his rest and the more he spends vacationing, the less harm he can do in Washington.

This has always been an asinine assertion. The president takes exactly 0 days off and everyone knows that.

As far back as I can remember, the other side has been leveling this complaint at the president every 4 years no matter what. The left bitched about the Bush ranch. The right bitched about Mara Lago. The left bitched about golfing and now its right back to the right.

Can we just end this one idiocy. Just one. It is a very small and easy one to end.

What people don't understand is that Trump lost a lot of business for that very reason. People don't want to go to a hotel or resort with all that security around. They go there to conduct business or relax with their family. In fact between the time Trump announced his candidacy and a year into his presidency, he lost a billion dollars of personal wealth.

DumBama used to visit here a lot. I had no problem with that except for the fact the asshole would always leave at rush hour traffic. And guess where I worked at? Right by the airport.

I'd be driving my truck all day. After my last call rushed back to work to park the damn thing and get home, then that Kenyan clown would come almost like clockwork at 4:30. They'd shut down all passages in and out of the airport a half hour before he arrived. All that carbon being emitted into the air by me and the hundreds like me all because he couldn't leave our city around 2:30 or 3:00.

I don't care about sides I just know who the real enemy is ,the KKK the proud boys ,the Qanon and the republican party You're liars cheats traitors crooks just like the POS you made president and still support ,,the swine TRUMP

Oh please. Cheats and traitors is what Dementia is all about. While he gave Russia his blessing to open up an oil pipeline, he closed one of ours down. Could you imagine the outrage if Don Jr was selling his paint by numbers artwork between 75K and 500K, to anonymous donors yet? Hey, Trump didn't make the Taliban the most well armed fundamentalist group in the world. That would be Dementia.

Does anyone believe Biden even does anything on a normal day? His handlers just prepare orders for him to sign (without reading it) and write his speeches they have him read off teleprompters. He’s more like an actor just pretending to be President. Likely it’s Obama or Hillary calling the shots.
Alex Baldwin is more of a president than Joe Biden is....

Forum List

Back