Biden Orders Review Of trump-Era Rule On Campus Sexual Misconduct

This is a good thing. the rules that trump put in place are designed to harass the survivor and make it easier for the abuser to get away with abusing.

It will take time to reverse but hopefully it will be done as soon as possible.

Yeah, what we need is a proven pu$$y grabber and sexual predator who refuses to condemn Democrat sexual misconduct creating rules on how sexual misconduct should be handled...

:p

This is a good thing. the rules that trump put in place are designed to harass the survivor and make it easier for the abuser to get away with abusing.

Yea, women need to be able to accuse men without any proof and not worry about any repercussions if caught lying.

Although will Biden be held to the same standard in regards to Tara Reade? Of course not.

A good thing that people can go back to lying about being abused and an innocent person gets their life ruined?

Do you think child molestation is a good thing too?

Colleges shouldn't be investigating sex assaults at all. Any rape investigations should be done strictly by District Attorneys- or by ICE folks for foreign nationals.

It just isn't a proper function for a educational institution.

If there is a problem- as libs suggest- with college men raping broads all over the place, new penitentiaries need built. Just expelling the rapists and sending them home does nothing as these rapists become a danger for our sisters and mums who aren't in college.

So in other words, you know absolutely nothing about what this rule did.
I apologize... Every time I call her an idiot she goes out of her way to prove it even harder the over the next couple posts.

I'm not orange... But I'm sure this is my fault somehow.

If that is the case, it should work for Cuomo-homo right? :icon_rolleyes:

Could you explain the to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion, so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your logic?

Or do you admit that your logic will not hold up to scrutiny?

Or what?

Moonbats are idiots.

You expect us to believe Joe dementia ordered anything that would prove his long line of pretty girl child pawing makes him capable of condemning the Make America Great again President against the notorious body of evidence of nothing but false narratives perpetrated by the Clinton war room headed by Billary's Hillary since he left office with the White House caregivers ordered the Clinton mob to return the Whitehouse China and valuble WH furnishings used by Presidents for almost two centuries?

Yeah right.

Forum List

Back