Biden Ordered Federal Agencies To COVER UP His Blunder And DELETE All Records Of Military Equipment They Gave To Afghans

Newsflash...almost all of that material was provided to the Afghan army by Presidents other than Biden...including Trump

You probably would go to tractor supply and buy it. You do know that hundreds of thousands prescriptions are filled out every year for other purposes? I bet you don't, because Biden doesn't want a solution for covid. Because then he would lose power over his sheep. Like you.
Sure I do, it's called off label prescriptions.

Off-label prescribing, also known as unapproved use, is the physician practice of prescribing a drug or medical device for a purpose different from one of the indications for which the product is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Wow, wasn't that what republicans were whining about with the covid vaccine?
Now they claim it was approved to fast.
So, how long were the COVID clinical trials for the horse dewormer, head lice and scabies treatment?

Well...unlike you I don't get my news from state-run media. I go out and do my research.
But you get served the MSM line of horse dung, swallow it willingly and ask for seconds.....

..mmmm...mmmm...yummy....yummy. :muahaha:
You must do your 'research' at FOX, facebook, twitter, parler, Q NUT daily and Alex Jones.
You suck that down, like the finest box of wine.

There are Taliban fighters with M-16’s walking around in public view.
That can’t be hidden, and M-16’s last a long time. So let Biden’s team scrub away, his idiotic abandonment will be on public view for a long time.

Quote from article:
Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers.

Last edited:
you obviously don't know shit about history ...no wonder you sound like a kid
You know almost as much about history as your stupid orange dear leader does.

'Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before, & all their local politicians do is complain & ask for more money," Trump tweeted.
"The pols are grossly incompetent, spend the money foolishly or corruptly, & only take from USA,"

Trump mentioned Abraham Lincoln during a fundraising dinner for the National Republican Congressional Committee last month. “Most people don't even know he was a Republican,” Trump said. “Does anyone know? Lot of people don't know that!”

During a phone conversation on May 25, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau asked Trump how tariffs against his nation’s steel and aluminum could be justified in the name of U.S. national security, as the president claimed.
Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” Trump said.

Reagan was the moron who turned us from a creditor nation into a debtor nation.
Almost tripled our debt.
Like Trump, a traitor.

You know almost as much about history as your stupid orange dear leader does.

'Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before, & all their local politicians do is complain & ask for more money," Trump tweeted.
"The pols are grossly incompetent, spend the money foolishly or corruptly, & only take from USA,"

Trump mentioned Abraham Lincoln during a fundraising dinner for the National Republican Congressional Committee last month. “Most people don't even know he was a Republican,” Trump said. “Does anyone know? Lot of people don't know that!”

During a phone conversation on May 25, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau asked Trump how tariffs against his nation’s steel and aluminum could be justified in the name of U.S. national security, as the president claimed.
Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” Trump said.

Reagan was the moron who turned us from a creditor nation into a debtor nation.
Almost tripled our debt.
Like Trump, a traitor.
wtf does that have to do with the Op or anything I posted???!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sure I do, it's called off label prescriptions.

Off-label prescribing, also known as unapproved use, is the physician practice of prescribing a drug or medical device for a purpose different from one of the indications for which the product is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Wow, wasn't that what republicans were whining about with the covid vaccine?
Now they claim it was approved to fast.
So, how long were the COVID clinical trials for the horse dewormer, head lice and scabies treatment?
FB_IMG_1632508391475.jpg

wtf does that have to do with the Op or anything I posted???!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You're a moron.
'you obviously don't know shit about history'

'You know almost as much about history as your stupid orange dear leader does'.

You don't know history, logic or connecting dots.
Just like Trump.

Sure, better to trust the Doctors, than the FDA.

Dr. Carlson, Dr. Greene, Dr. Paul and Dr. DeSannity.

They have years of giving opinions, plus they give coupons for horse dewormer.
Just promise me, you will never use it. Even if your life depends on it. It obviously works better than the vaccine.

You're a moron.
'you obviously don't know shit about history'

'You know almost as much about history as your stupid orange dear leader does'.

You don't know history, logic or connecting dots.
Just like Trump.
I've been reading and researching history longer than you have been born

Forum List

Back