Biden once infamously said he was ready to prostitute himself to get elected (!) & this IS on non-conservative news sites

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I heard this years ago, maybe while he was "campaigning" from his basement. But as I ruminate endlessly on the sorry state of our country for the 400th time in as many days, and can't help but notice that something is very, very wrong with the bidenator.. This helps explain many things...

:oops: :eusa_doh::eusa_think::shok:

Well DUH.........he became a POLITICIAN!!!!!

Definition of Politician is a Professional Prostitute.

200.gif

I heard this years ago, maybe while he was "campaigning" from his basement. But as I ruminate endlessly on the sorry state of our country for the 400th time in as many days, and can't help but notice that something is very, very wrong with the bidenator.. This helps explain many things...

Did you ever find out who his John(s) were?

Well DUH.........he became a POLITICIAN!!!!!

Definition of Politician is a Professional Prostitute.

200.gif
Yeh, I was beginning to articulate such in my subconscious mind... As always with me, the 2 parts of my mind (conscious and unconscious) don't always quickly communicate w/ one another but ... well, I think i always knew (what you are saying)... it's just that I would have put it in different words. Plus there's that old Hope springs eternal nonsense we humans are always engaging in...

I think also that there are a few Republicans who are sincere and really trying to do good in Congress: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Hawley... Jordan.. I know there are others also..

Yeh, I was beginning to articulate such in my subconscious mind... As always with me, the 2 parts of my mind don't always quickly communicate w/ one another but ... well, I think i always knew (what you are saying)... it's just that I wouldn't have put it in those words.

I think also that there are a few Republicans who are sincere and really trying to do good in Congress: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Hawley... Jordan.. I know there are others also..
Dude...you're going to hell..ya know that right?

Wow . He did tell the truth .... once at least.

Forum List

Back