Biden on Twitter - "get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do"

People look at Biden like they look at the village idiot but he doesn't get it. His words are immediately dismissed but somehow he still thinks his opinion will be heeded. He's totally gone.

I can't help but look at Bidden with a mixture of laughter for the foolishness of electing him over Trump considering how great we were doing in most every way before Covid, plus a bit of sadness and pity for the guy who could have TP stuck to his shoe at a major gala event and no one would tell him.

Joe Biden is the crazy old uncle who stands up giving a toast at a party with his fly totally wide open and leaves thinking everyone was laughing at him because of his jokes.

Ultimatums are not an effective means of convincing anyone.

But if the vaccine works like he says it does and he isn't lying then anyone vaccinated has nothing to worry about. So I don't understand the problem here.
I think I just heard that seven vaccinated members of the NY Yankees have covid19

People look at Biden like they look at the village idiot but he doesn't get it. His words are immediately dismissed but somehow he still thinks his opinion will be heeded. He's totally gone.

I can't help but look at Bidden with a mixture of laughter for the foolishness of electing him over Trump considering how great we were doing in most every way before Covid, plus a bit of sadness and pity for the guy who could have TP stuck to his shoe at a major gala event and no one would tell him.

Joe Biden is the crazy old uncle who stands up giving a toast at a party with his fly totally wide open and leaves thinking everyone was laughing at him because of his jokes.
TPtrump.jpg

I guess no one told him either.

View attachment 489214

And somehow your TDS makes you believe that is comparable to TP on your nose? LOL, your problem is obvious.

View attachment 489214

I hope he wasn't wiping his foot, thinking it was his ass.

President Biden is simply telling Americans what they "should" do. He is not making it mandatory nor is it being enforced. No penalties for stupidity.
Why would I listen to anything this moron says? Didn't your folks ask you, "If your friends jumped off of a cliff, would you?" Maybe you should listen to them.

Once again, POTUS takes the divisive approach that will only cause those apathetic towards the vaccine to dig their feet in even further. First off, POTUS doesn't have the authority to mandate mask wearing. That's under the purview of the governors. About all his administration can do is put in mandates in places under federal jurisdiction and even then, how easily can it be enforced? Threatening people and calling them stupid (as he's done in the recent past) isn't going to convince anyone to get vaccinated. His administration needs to lead by example. Instead he's done the exact opposite by telling vaccinated people they still have to follow the same restrictions as everyone else and showing up at conferences with fully vaccinated people with the same restrictions in place. These are not incentives to get people to go out and get the vaccine. For someone who talked about unity just a few months ago, he hasn't been any less divisive than Trump was.

> First off, POTUS doesn't have the authority to mandate mask wearing. That's under the purview of the governors.

Nah, that's under purview of each individual.

It's a fundamental human right to be able to make your own medical decisions, including if you wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on your face for 18 months.

Last edited:
Just went into a restaurant where at the door said masks were mandatory even though the Governor of Florida got rid of the mask mandate. So we walked into the restaurant, went about 10 feet to our table, and took our masks off. I was looking for that invisible barrier that would stop that pesky Kung Flu, but for the life of me, i just could see where it was. Maybe the owner should put a DMZ line so patrons dont get confused when "Masks on, Masks off".

My parents live in Florida and they said a lot of the grocery stores still have their own mandatory mask rules in place, but they say never wear them and nobody has bothered them about it :dunno:
Working in KC stores have the signs up but people just walk on by them. Closest I thought I was to a problem was the Home Depot greeter asked if I’d like a mask, I said no thanks, she just shrugged and said ok and I went about my business.

As far as a do this or do that from Biden he can piss off. I’ll do what I want and he can deal with it.

Forum List

Back