Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

Only 73 million have been fully vaccinated, and 19 million of those happened before Trump left office.

So how did Veggie Joe vaccinate 100 million? Show us your math.

Explain to me how come it takes normally 15 years from start to a completed vaccine?
I'm shouting now because you are so f...king DUMB!
Three COVID vaccines have been distributed within 10 months!
NOT 15 years!

10 MONTHS!

This is the normal time line for the FDA to approve vaccines:
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.

https://www.reference.com/sci.../how-long-to-develop-vaccine Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

This thread isn't about the timeline for producing a vaccine. It's about the fact that Trump had nothing to do with this vaccine getting to market AND he completely blew the planning for the distribution. But you and others will stand up and give him all the credit for it. Biden has managed to show more leadership and seems to have largely smoothed out the bumps in four months. And for two of those months, he wasn't President. Trump had 11. 12 if you count the time he disappeared between the election and inauguration day. But, he wasn't really interested in doing the hard part of the job. It's almost as bad as blowing the response to the virus from January to April. But, like a good Trump trooper, you'll simply do what you always do. Deflect and trot out a whole host of bullshit links as if to say..see!..see!
How did 19 million get vaccinated before Trump left office if there was no plan to distribute it, Stupid?

The Nazi Democrat party is a cult. You can't get through the programming

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

And what exactly did he do to deliver?
Well that’s easy. Funding for distribution from the stimulus law.

You really should delete that response, Billy, so you don't look dumber than you normally do.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - There was no distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine set up by the Trump administration as the virus raged in its last months in office, new President Joe Biden’s chief of staff, Ron Klain, said on Sunday.
“The process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House,” Klain said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
Biden, a Democrat who took over from Republican President Donald Trump on Wednesday, has promised a fierce fight against the pandemic that killed 400,000 people in the United States under Trump’s watch.
ADVERTISEMENT

He signed a series of executive orders last week, including some that target vaccine distribution.
Biden plans to partner with state and local governments to establish vaccination spots in conference centers, stadiums and gymnasiums. The new administration will also deploy thousands of clinical staff from federal agencies, military medical personnel and pharmacy chains to increase vaccinations, and make teachers and grocery clerks eligible.
Vaccination programs lagged far behind the Trump administration’s target of 20 million Americans inoculated by the end of 2020.
ADVERTISEMENT

“We’ve seen this factor all over the country where millions of doses have been distributed, but only about half have been given out,” Klain said.
“So the process of getting that vaccine into arms - that’s the hard process. That’s where we’re behind as a country. That’s where we’re focused in the Biden administration - on getting that ramped up.”
Reporting by Doina Chiacu in Washington; Editing by Matthew Lewis
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Explain to me how come it takes normally 15 years from start to a completed vaccine?
I'm shouting now because you are so f...king DUMB!
Three COVID vaccines have been distributed within 10 months!
NOT 15 years!

10 MONTHS!

This is the normal time line for the FDA to approve vaccines:
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.

https://www.reference.com/sci.../how-long-to-develop-vaccine Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

This thread isn't about the timeline for producing a vaccine. It's about the fact that Trump had nothing to do with this vaccine getting to market AND he completely blew the planning for the distribution. But you and others will stand up and give him all the credit for it. Biden has managed to show more leadership and seems to have largely smoothed out the bumps in four months. And for two of those months, he wasn't President. Trump had 11. 12 if you count the time he disappeared between the election and inauguration day. But, he wasn't really interested in doing the hard part of the job. It's almost as bad as blowing the response to the virus from January to April. But, like a good Trump trooper, you'll simply do what you always do. Deflect and trot out a whole host of bullshit links as if to say..see!..see!
How did 19 million get vaccinated before Trump left office if there was no plan to distribute it, Stupid?

The Nazi Democrat party is a cult. You can't get through the programming
You a white power guy or an oath keeper? Maybe Qanon?

Disagree all you want antontoo but the facts speak for themselves.

Covid deaths

Screenshot_20210120-173440.png

You are Left Wing so you won't understand facts.

Forum List

Back