Biden on the issues...raise taxes, increase military spending, make the US rely on foreign energy

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Do the lefties know Biden’s position on the issues, or do they simply know ORANGE MAN BAD?

The Federal gun registry is troubling. Why does the government need a list of everyone who legally owns a gun? To confiscate those guns?

Last edited:
Do the lefties know Biden’s position on the issues, or do they simply know ORANGE MAN BAD?

The Federal gun registry is troubling. Why does the government need a list of everyone who legally owns a gun? To confiscate those guns?

Sorry, was this a posting mistake? Your linked article has nothing to do with your OP. The word "gun" doesn't even appear in it.
Love to discuss Biden's position on issues.

Sorry, was this a posting mistake? Your linked article has nothing to do with your OP. The word "gun" doesn't even appear in it.

Yes....corrected.

Yes....corrected.

Better. So, down the list.

1) Criminal Justice. I see nothing wrong with any of the positions. I have one more. End the absolutely useless war on drugs. Legalize them, decriminalize them, tax them. You solve 90% of your prison issues and gang violence overnight.
2) Taxes. End the four decade screwing around with the tax system. If you make more, you pay more. No giant loopholes.
3) Healthcare. Keep the current system but create a government funded high risk pool/fund. No one should go broke because they get sick. End employer involvement in healthcare. My insurance shouldn't be dependent on my employer (to get a decent affordable rate).
4) Guns. National Gun registry. Red flag laws. End gun show loopholes. Stop the flow of firearms by straw buyers from gun friendly states into urban areas.

I'll come up with some more after a few errands.

There are reports out the past few days that Biden has begun lying, pretending to take Trump's positions on the issues to pull a fast one on voters. WARNING: Dems did exactly this in the 2018 mid terms to regain control of the House. Countless Dem House candidates vowed to support Trump on a variety of issues. Then after they won the election they went to Washington and voted in lock step with Nancy Pelosi, freaking liars.

....first they confiscate the guns, then they confiscate the people
"In 1931, Weimar authorities discovered plans for a Nazi takeover in which Jews would be denied food and persons refusing to surrender their guns within 24 hours would be executed."

Last edited:
Joe Biden’s AMERICA:

Higher taxes, no energy independence, increased military spending, no end to illegal regime change foreign wars.

Joe Biden’s AMERICA:

Higher taxes, no energy independence, increased military spending, no end to illegal regime change foreign wars.
i wonder what Bidens policy will be for the age group of his interns

He is pro finger banging his staff, apparently.

That story came and went fast, didnt it.

#metoo? Not so much.

Joe Biden’s AMERICA:

i wonder what Bidens policy will be for the age group of his interns

He is pro finger banging his staff, apparently.

That story came and went fast, didnt it.

#metoo? Not so much.
i still sorry for that nice young man who had to endure the suffering agonizing pain of Biden rubbing his right knee

Trump makes a statement about how so many women are starfucking whores.

Biden finger rapes his staff.

hmmm.

Biden on the issues...raise taxes, increase military spending, make the US rely on foreign energy
Taxes have to go up. tRump has spent us into the poorhouse, even before responding to the tRump virus.

You should be pleased if he increases military spending, it's something you conservitards always love. However I can't find it anywhere in the link you provided.

As far as "making us rely on foreign energy"? That's just a flat out lie.

Forum List

Back