Biden on Nominating a Justice During an Election Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Well, well. The chickens have come home to roost.
1600535657106.png

Hmmm, nothing on how Mitch McConnel said it wasn't a good idea? I guess you're all on the Joe bandwagon now!

5 Times Mitch McConnell Said We Shouldn’t Confirm a SCOTUS Justice in an Election Year

He was referring to when the "advice and consent" of the Senate and the nomination of the White House were in different parties. You know that because duh, it's obvious.

And you're claiming that's what Biden meant when he created the Biden rule? Biden would not have confirmed a nominee by a ... Democrat ... president? Of course he didn't mean that. Don't be a dumb ass

Hmmm, nothing on how Mitch McConnel said it wasn't a good idea? I guess you're all on the Joe bandwagon now!
5 Times Mitch McConnell Said We Shouldn’t Confirm a SCOTUS Justice in an Election Year
McConnel 'evolved' on his prior position. You know like how Obama and Biden vowed marriage was between a man and a woman before the election, then changed their minds. (wink)
I'll take evolution toward freedom anyday, over the evolution towards the corruption of the Trumpicans.

I'm sure he has the same position now, right?
I suppose Lindsey Graham and Charles Grassley have the same positions they had in 2016.
Yep. A nomination in the last year of a term by a President when the Senate is controlled by the opposition party is a no go. Next?
So, I see it IS all about politics and not "the Constitution" as claimed. Whatever, it doesn't change the fact that there just isn't enough time between now and the election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back