Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Even if he did that which I highly doubt he would do it would be DOA that is one of those toxic issues both sides like to give lip service to but will never act on because of the political blow back.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Bravo for Joe!

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Ask any American, they will tell you they want illegals out of our country. These illegals cost we the tax payers billions each year. That billions that could be used for something else in this country.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the roof tops.

11 million illegals, at least 1/2 of which will be taking Americn jobs, many of which will be gettig FREE tax payer-funded (those who still have jobs) health care, education, housing, food stamp, welfare, etc...

The GOP will never win another major election, especially Presidential for decades, for decades.

This would be the biggest self-destructive move ever done by a President in US history.

Bravo for Joe!

Ask any American, they will tell you they want illegals out of our country. These illegals cost we the tax payers billions each year. That billions that could be used for something else in this country.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the roof tops.

You didn't address what I said. If what you say is true, what I said would happen. It's not so what you say is not true.

Scream it from the highest rooftops! Biden wants to destroy America to further the Leftist political vision.
Trump got elected by opposing this. Now Biden thinks he will get elected by supporting it.

Its a pretty stupid thing to do since most Americans want illegals out of our country. But then he ain't to swift and his handlers are dumber than a box of rocks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back