Biden offers rare praise of trump

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
President Joe Biden on Tuesday gave credit to the Trump administration for the development of the Covid-19 vaccine and praised his predecessor, Donald Trump, for getting a booster shot -- marking a rare moment where the two men have found common ground since Inauguration Day.

"I got my booster shot as soon as they were available," Biden said during a speech from the White House about his administration's efforts to address the Omicron variant of Covid-19, adding, "and just the other day former President Trump announced he had gotten his booster shot."

"It may be one of the few things he and I agree on," Biden continued. "People with booster shots are highly protected. Join them. Join us."

Are you going to get vaccinated?

No here as well. Don't want it, don't need it.

Good to see the stuttering fuck finally gave Trump some credit. If it weren't for the actions of President Trump getting those vaccines out, Biden wouldn't have any accomplishments to speak of.

1640146682827.png

President Joe Biden on Tuesday gave credit to the Trump administration for the development of the Covid-19 vaccine and praised his predecessor, Donald Trump, for getting a booster shot -- marking a rare moment where the two men have found common ground since Inauguration Day.

"I got my booster shot as soon as they were available," Biden said during a speech from the White House about his administration's efforts to address the Omicron variant of Covid-19, adding, "and just the other day former President Trump announced he had gotten his booster shot."

"It may be one of the few things he and I agree on," Biden continued. "People with booster shots are highly protected. Join them. Join us."

Already did on Dec 9th. Yesterday got my Quadravalent Flu shot, high dose.

The Wife's company being well over 100 is going to start enforcing the new OSHA rules even though the texas Gov is telling them not to.
She is very much against it and will have to submit to weekly tests and wear a mask at all times while at work.
We/Me/she have decided to go ahead and accept the weekly tests and wear a mask at work while we go ahead and start our early retirement plan.
While it's against our constitutional rights we obviously cant rely on our gov to protect us.

The Wife's company being well over 100 is going to start enforcing the new OSHA rules even though the texas Gov is telling them not to.
She is very much against it and will have to submit to weekly tests and wear a mask at all times while at work.
We/Me/she have decided to go ahead and accept the weekly tests and wear a mask at work while we go ahead and start our early retirement plan.
While it's against our constitutional rights we obviously cant rely on our gov to protect us.
Poor thing.

Good luck with that. He could put on a red MAGA hat, give Trump a blowjob and a reach-around, and I still wouldn't vote for him.
He said tramp and he (Biden) agreed on the booster shot.

I never said that.
If the owner shit cans people that have been there for years they're going to have a serious problem on their hands.

That is a choice they will have to make. Seems they are using the OSHA thing as a excuse to do it and not take the blame. Until it gets to the SCOTUS anyone would be dumb to follow it now

And now they are prime spreaders of the leftyvirus......

New Topics

Forum List

Back