Biden Offers Bribe To Senator To Help Get Rid Of Racist Filibuster Rule

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
dgsdfgsd.gif

Looks like Biden is guilty of bribery.

When will Pelosi call for his impeachment?

He offered Sen Joe Manchin's wife a cushy job in the government to stop him from protecting the filibuster.

"President Biden has picked the wife of an extremely influential U.S. senator for a federal commission post, the White House announced Friday.​
Biden nominated Gayle Conelly Manchin to co-chair the Appalachian Regional Commission, an economic development partnership with 13 states designed to boost investment in the Appalachian Region.​
Manchin is an educator, past president of West Virginia’s State Board of Education and the former first lady of West Virginia.​
She’s been married for 53 years to Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., a critical vote in the Senate for Biden if he wants to get any of his major legislative priorities passed.​
Those legislative priorities – passing HR 1 to guarantee Republicans will never win another presidency or congressional majority by mandating nationwide cheating-enabling mail-in voting with no ID requirements and much more – depend on ending the filibuster. And Manchin’s vote is required to do that."​
2e36a60a-98d3-480a-b7ad-9f5e6d9a8a3c.jpg

Last edited:
It's back to business as usual now that Orange Man went bye-bye. If pretty much every other corrupt practice by the Democrats was ignored, then this one will be censored and made into a "nothing burger" with large fries and a Coke. I'm not holding my breath, this will get no place fast IMO.

It's back to business as usual now that Orange Man went bye-bye. If pretty much every other corrupt practice by the Democrats was ignored, then this one will be censored and made into a "nothing burger" with large fries and a Coke. I'm not holding my breath, this will get no place fast IMO.
Is the the same thing tramp did to offer the wife of McConnell the dept of transportation?

I will answer for you, yes tramp did the same thing!!

Fake News.
Sorry....but it's not a made up lie by the media.
It is 100% accurate.
Is the the same thing tramp did to offer the wife of McConnell the dept of transportation?

Feel free to offer proof that Trump had legislation pending that needed McConnell's approval....and that the job offer was intended to change McConnell's official position. That indeed would be bribery....yet for some reason Pelosi never claimed it was.....because they never tried to impeach Trump for it. Fact is...that job offer wasn't an attempt to change McConnell's position on an important piece of legislation like this clearly is.
This is tampering. It is a blatant attempt to bribe a Senator to change his position on the most important battle to take place in the Senate in decades. But of course....you lying tossers will use any excuse to justify your corrupt elected official's illegal acts. Do you want me to look up the US code on bribery?

Fake News.
It is 100% accurate.

Feel free to offer proof that Trump had legislation pending that needed McConnell's approval. That job wasn't an attempt to change McConnell's position on an important piece of legislation like this clearly is.
This is tampering. It is a blatant attempt to bribe a Senator to change his position on the most important battle to take place in the Senate in decades. But of course....you lying tossers will use any excuse to justify your corrupt elected official's illegal acts.

And it's not good in either case. It's just another example to show that both parties are pretty much one outside of a few social issues.

Bit one side will defend one doing it while condemning the other in both cases. Just like a cult.

This is a far more egregious crime than anything Trump was bogusly accused of during his 2 impeachments. Couple this bribery and terrorism to his total inability to run our government, as evidenced by our border crisis, and there is already plenty of reason to impeach him. Then we can move on to the woman who laughs about the illegal alien crisis her administration caused.

And it's not good in either case. It's just another example to show that both parties are pretty much one outside of a few social issues.

Bit one side will defend one doing it while condemning the other in both cases. Just like a cult.

She (Manchin) is well qualified for the job. McConnell wife was not unqualified but belonged the shipping co and she gave a lot of jobs to.

Fake News.
It is 100% accurate.

Feel free to offer proof that Trump had legislation pending that needed McConnell's approval. That job wasn't an attempt to change McConnell's position on an important piece of legislation like this clearly is.
This is tampering. It is a blatant attempt to bribe a Senator to change his position on the most important battle to take place in the Senate in decades. But of course....you lying tossers will use any excuse to justify your corrupt elected official's illegal acts.
Nope....he did not.
Point out the piece of legislation that would have been reversed by McConnell changing his vote.
No you can't....because you're making it up.
Clearly this is intended as a bribe.
And no...you cannot get away with saying everybody does it.
That's no excuse.

This is a far more egregious crime than anything Trump was bogusly accused of during his 2 impeachments. Couple this bribery and terrorism to his total inability to run our government, as evidenced by our border crisis, and there is already plenty of reason to impeach him. Then we can move on to the woman who laughs about the illegal alien crisis her administration caused.
And Bush did the same thing.

Fake News.
It is 100% accurate.

Nope....he did not.
Point out the piece of legislation that would have been reversed by McConnell changing his vote.
That's no excuse.

He got Mitch on the good side of him, he isn't called the Grim Reaper for naught.

She (Manchin) is well qualified for the job. McConnell wife was not unqualified but belonged the shipping co and she gave a lot of jobs to.
Being qualified doesn't matter if you're offering it as a bribe. It is against the law.

Bribery is the practice of offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting something of value for the purpose of influencing the action of an official in discharge of his/ her public or legal duties. Bribery is a gain to an illicit advantage. Federal statutes refer to two classes of offenses: graft and bribery. The word graft means the fraudulent obtaining of public money unlawfully by the corruption of public officers. Graft is an advantage which one person by reason of his peculiar position of superiority, influence or trust extracts from another. Charging an official with graft is to charge him/her for lack of integrity. Graft includes the fraudulent obtaining of public money by the corruption of public officials[ii].

The General Federal Bribery Statute punishes the offence of bribery in the U.S[iii]. According to 18 USCS prec § 201(b), whoever directly or indirectly, corruptly gives, offers or promises anything of value to any public official with intent to influence that person’s official act will be fined for the offence of bribery. The punishment prescribed by the statue is a fine of an amount not more than three times the monetary equivalent of the thing of value, or imprisonment for not more than fifteen years, or both. Additionally he/she can be disqualified from holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the U.S government.
The General Federal Bribery Statute punishes the following acts of bribery:
  • Any public official influencing the performance of any official act in violation of official duty;
    • A person bribing a public official with the intent to influence his/her testimony under oath or affirmation before any court, or any committee;
    • A person demanding bribery in return for being influenced in testimony under oath or affirmation as a witness in a trial or proceeding or in return for his/her absence from such appearance;
    • Any person offering bribery for the performance of a public duty;
    • Any person demanding bribery for the discharge of public duty;
    • Any person giving anything of value personally for testimony under oath to be given by such person as a witness upon any trial; and
    • Any person demanding anything of value personally for testimony under oath to be given by such person as a witness upon any trial.

It's all incestuous.

And Bush did the same thing.
Prove it then.
If it was wrong then....then it's wrong now.
Maybe you should file a complaint.

Meanwhile....this bribe is for a specific purpose.

Not to get rid of the filibuster altogether, but to rid it for voting rights legislation...

McConnell when he's up again as majority leader, will be the one to get rid of the filibuster altogether and y'all will applaud him.

Fake News.
It is 100% accurate.

Nope....he did not.
That's no excuse.

He got Mitch on the good side of him, he isn't called the Grim Reaper for naught.
Bullshit.
McConnell never liked Trump.....just doing a favor to keep someone on your good side is one thing....but doing it for the purposes of influencing votes on specific legislation (i.e. performance of official duties) is pretty cut and dried.

Personally...I thought it was a mistake because the bitch bailed on him the second it became important to McConnell to appear he was siding with Democrats over Jan 6th.

So let me get it straight.....it's okay to commit a crime if somebody else supposedly committed the same crime?
Is that what you're saying?

Forum List

Back