Biden Nukes Girl Sports on Day 1

Would "hot looking women" playing with men inspire women to be more equal?

Thats sexist.
Inspiring women to be more equal is sexist?

Had you left out "hot looking women" you may have had a leg to stand on.
And how would hot looking women playing with men inspire them to be more equal when men are far stronger?
You cant fight mother nature by being inspired.
The "hot looking women" would have been trans.

And, if I agree with you regarding mother nature, it still doesn't solve the dilemma. Did you know that our original federal Constitution and Bill of Rights is both gender and race neutral?

This is the goal and reason why we have the form of Government we do:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Equality in the US is about the equity of equal protection of the laws.

It was gender neutral because they couldnt imagine that we would ever question what a man or a women was.
It was gender and race neutral because that is what the objective was. The poor and women did not have the right to vote back then. And, slavery was supposed to end after 1808.

You stupid fuck!!!
If women and blacks weren't allowed to vote how could the intent be called neutral?
You're one stupid SOB.
Because I actually read the Constitution and don't simply make stuff up and resort to ad hominems like right wingers who have no valid arguments for rebuttal.

You have an amazing lack of reading comprehension if that your take.
Just because You say so? Prove me wrong if you can. Our federal Constitution was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral for a reason not any form of coincidence.

Where does it say that?
It says it in our original Constitution and Bill of Rights. The are both gender and race neutral. Read it for yourself.
You realize because it was assumed the race was white and it was meant for men? Right?
Nope; there were different races back then. Gender and race were used afterward, not with the Original Constitution and Bill of Rights. Our Constitution was supposed to effectuate our Declaration of Independence.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Anyone naturally born in the US after 1808 was a citizen of our Republic.
You need to pick up a history book or three.
You need to pick up more. See how easy it is to type on the Internet.
You're still stupid. I don't know why the hell I took you off ignore. You're a troll. Nothing more.
Projecting much? It is all right wingers know how to do.
I'm a liberal. I'm a feminist. The derogatory word you would be looking for in this conversation would be TERF.

You're welcome. Now back on ignore you go.
Ad hominems is all right wingers usually have not any valid arguments.

He just said he was a liberal and a feminist.
Now what?

Would "hot looking women" playing with men inspire women to be more equal?

Thats sexist.
Inspiring women to be more equal is sexist?

Had you left out "hot looking women" you may have had a leg to stand on.
And how would hot looking women playing with men inspire them to be more equal when men are far stronger?
You cant fight mother nature by being inspired.
The "hot looking women" would have been trans.

And, if I agree with you regarding mother nature, it still doesn't solve the dilemma. Did you know that our original federal Constitution and Bill of Rights is both gender and race neutral?

This is the goal and reason why we have the form of Government we do:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Equality in the US is about the equity of equal protection of the laws.

It was gender neutral because they couldnt imagine that we would ever question what a man or a women was.
It was gender and race neutral because that is what the objective was. The poor and women did not have the right to vote back then. And, slavery was supposed to end after 1808.

You stupid fuck!!!
If women and blacks weren't allowed to vote how could the intent be called neutral?
You're one stupid SOB.
Because I actually read the Constitution and don't simply make stuff up and resort to ad hominems like right wingers who have no valid arguments for rebuttal.

You have an amazing lack of reading comprehension if that your take.
Just because You say so? Prove me wrong if you can. Our federal Constitution was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral for a reason not any form of coincidence.

Where does it say that?
It says it in our original Constitution and Bill of Rights. The are both gender and race neutral. Read it for yourself.
You realize because it was assumed the race was white and it was meant for men? Right?
Nope; there were different races back then. Gender and race were used afterward, not with the Original Constitution and Bill of Rights. Our Constitution was supposed to effectuate our Declaration of Independence.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Anyone naturally born in the US after 1808 was a citizen of our Republic.
You need to pick up a history book or three.
You need to pick up more. See how easy it is to type on the Internet.
You're still stupid. I don't know why the hell I took you off ignore. You're a troll. Nothing more.
Projecting much? It is all right wingers know how to do.
I'm a liberal. I'm a feminist. The derogatory word you would be looking for in this conversation would be TERF.

You're welcome. Now back on ignore you go.
Ad hominems is all right wingers usually have not any valid arguments.

He just said he was a liberal and a feminist.
Now what?
He still has no valid arguments for rebuttal but thinks he is smart. Typical right wing modus operandi.

Also. I'm a she.
HereWeGoAgain called you a he, so I went along with it.

Besides, there are plenty of right wing women on here who have the same right wing m/o, they usually just aren't as bad as the guys.

And, in case you have missed it, I typically don't resort to single syllable words even with women. You probably missed it due to you having nothing but ad hominems instead of valid arguments, typical of most right wingers.

I haven't read this EO, so I do not know if it has similar wording to the "Equality Bill" The House passes a couple
of years ago, but the Senate refused to take up. That bill, the way it was written would end women's sports
plus it would also end Title IX and/or any othr bill designed to protect women in college.

The Bill stated that no Sport could have a "Gender" in its title. Thus, it would be against the las to have a
Men's basketball team and a Women's Basketball team. You could just have a basketball team. The colleges were
drooling that that could be passed. They would save millions of dollars dropping their women's sports programs.

If that EO has the wrong wording in it, that could become a problem for women's sports.

You don't have to read any of slow Joe's EO's. All you need to do is see that each and every one is to the disadvantage of most Americans. Oh, and this is just the first couple of days. We have a little less than four years to go. Think of how much more damage he can do to this country in that amount of time.

Agree.

But I am starting to believe or maybe I should write, my previous beliefs are being verified...That Obama is running
the show. In two days Biden has tried to eliminate everything Trump did. That's Obama's ego. Biden is inept
and cannot do anything on his own.

We have hope in the House in two years. Er take that back and we will only need 5 wins, then we cut off all
his funding and grind him down to a halt. This is the year the Census is released and Red states will be
picking up more seats than Blue. We're in position to retake the hOuse and have a cushion.

Agree.

But I am starting to believe or maybe I should write, my previous beliefs are being verified...That Obama is running
the show. In two days Biden has tried to eliminate everything Trump did. That's Obama's ego. Biden is inept
and cannot do anything on his own.

We have hope in the House in two years. Er take that back and we will only need 5 wins, then we cut off all
his funding and grind him down to a halt. This is the year the Census is released and Red states will be
picking up more seats than Blue. We're in position to retake the hOuse and have a cushion.

Agreed. Biden and the Democrats are pissing off or trying to piss off millions of people in the first week. Already slow Joe has pissed off union people, pissed off Canada, pissed off people of New Mexico, pissed off the American Indians, pissed off parents who have daughters in school that are involved in athletics, pissed off people in the military. There is no way for them to keep the House now unless they rig the election again, which is another bill they're trying to pass.

If real Americans don't come out and vote in 2022, we could very well lose our free country.

Forum List

Back