Biden Nukes Girl Sports on Day 1

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

What a horrible executive order, and stance.

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

But "unity" guys... "unity".. "healing"... ah yes.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.

More important than Covid apparently

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.

Please, girls have been competing against boys in numerous sports for years and doing just fine, thank you very much.

Would you want to wrestle with this?
View attachment 446537
^
Biden's pick for assistant health secretary, btw...
It's like Biden went to the circus side shows to pick his admin.
How embarrassing.
bronn.jpg

Local taxes fund schools.... not state tax
And in reality blue states tend to be much more racist than red states with schools.
Southern public education is a lot less segregated than in Illinois or NY, they just don't pay for education. Black, white, whatever
You have a very warped perception of your local k-12 if you think in a blue state their funding isn't racist. It undoubtedly is very racist.

Depends on the State ... but either way, Feds can keep their money ... and if you think Jim Crow isn't racist, well, that's on you ...

Please, girls have been competing against boys in numerous sports for years and doing just fine, thank you very much.

Maybe in your commie country, but not here. It's the real war on women. People who enjoy sports practice all the time, hoping for the rewards of all their work. Girls and women are physically inferior to most males.

These girls will now be cheated out of a trophy or perhaps college scholarship they worked so hard for because we have a President that is pandering to freaks with severe mental disabilities. But what else should we expect? Democrats always ruin good things for other people.

The fact that this extremely rare situation actually bothers some of you people even though it doesn't affect your life in the slightest is telling.
Maybe get a hobby, or go far away from anyone else and yell at clouds for awhile. :rolleyes-41:

spielberg-600x379.jpg

wut..../

Not post puberty they aren't

Our women's national soccer team can be beat by high school boys....And our women are really good at soccer.

Venus and Serena williams can't beat an old washed up tennis pro 2 on 1 while he's smoking.

If women were successfully competing with men we'd have men's leagues. We have no men's leagues, they're all open.

MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL. none of these are mens league

The WNBA and women's soccer would be filled with men without locking us out. Again not true in reverse.

Maybe tennis wouldn't allow the women to compete. But like i said the best women int he world get smoked by old men not taking them seriously so I don't htink that matters much either. ...

As soon as boys hit puberty gender equality in sports is over. At 8 years old yea a little girl can wrestle or whatever. Not at 14

The fact that this extremely rare situation actually bothers some of you people even though it doesn't affect your life in the slightest is telling.
Maybe get a hobby, or go far away from anyone else and yell at clouds for awhile.

A dementia President turning our country into a freak show and cheating our daughters out of a trophy or possible scholarship should be everybody's concern. Unlike you on the left, we don't only care about ourselves, we care about what's best for the entire country.

Maybe get a hobby, or go far away from anyone else and yell at clouds for awhile.

A dementia President turning our country into a freak show and cheating our daughters out of a trophy or possible scholarship should be everybody's concern. Unlike you on the left, we don't only care about ourselves, we care about what's best for the entire country.
Yesterday the senile terrorist had to be told to salute the Marines in his ear piece and he said out loud, "Salute the Marines," as he passed them.

Nah, Trumpettes take after Dear Leader. Tis your team that only cares about themselves.

What about unisex leagues? It may lead to more equality.

What about unisex leagues? It may lead to more equality.

We still have many technically unisex sports

We just call them men's

None of our major professional leagues have rules about women not playing that i'm aware of.

Think of all the women who voted for this turd.

Still a better choice for us than the turd they're still cleaning out of the White House.
Wrong. Biden's policies will screw every normal woman.
:thankusmile:
The understatement of the new year.not only that,they will screw every American as well.

What did you expect. A guy even though he calls himself a girl, should never compete in any event with a real girl. Common Sense which Biden has none of.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes_text12:

New Topics

Forum List

Back