Biden Nukes Girl Sports on Day 1

Wow...

Biden must be fucking brilliant...

A 911 event happening a day because the idiot before him screwed up and your best complaint is Girls Sports Day....

Biden must be amazing if this is the best ye got...

He just destroyed women's sports. Now it is the men vs the men. What a shame...

Democrats are so consistent on the "science" front.

1611248398921.png

I checked with the search argument "executive orders signed by biden". This trans athletic thing did not show up in detailed reports of the orders. Abigail Shier sounds like a crackpot making crap up, as nobody else (including Whitehouse.gov. Sounds like a lie by Ms Shier on here facebook account.
Here ya go...

" Section 1. Policy. Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports. "

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

What a horrible executive order, and stance.

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

But "unity" guys... "unity".. "healing"... ah yes.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.

What did you expect. A guy even though he calls himself a girl, should never compete in any event with a real girl. Common Sense which Biden has none of.

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

That's only Federal funding ... shouldn't effect local schools unless you live is some poverty ridden backwards state sucking at the Eagle's teat for any government service ...

Apparently, that hasn't worked as I note the completely uneducated statements regarding "protected classes" and "reasonable accommodation" ... Bubba too stupid to know checking is illegal in girl's hockey ...

Actually, almost all public schools K-12 receive some sort of public funding. Most school districts make sure to jump through whatever hoops necessary to get the $$$

I checked with the search argument "executive orders signed by biden". This trans athletic thing did not show up in detailed reports of the orders. Abigail Shier sounds like a crackpot making crap up, as nobody else (including Whitehouse.gov. Sounds like a lie by Ms Shier on here facebook account.

Glad you checked - I was wondering about this...not something I would support (gender and sports).

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.
Think of all the women who voted for this turd.

Still a better choice for us than the turd they're still cleaning out of the White House.

Goodbye Title 9

:dance:

Destroy women's sports FOREVER!!!

Wow...

A 911 event happening a day because the idiot before him screwed up and your best complaint is Girls Sports Day....

It's just one of the spirals as we head downward. It is a heartbreaking complaint from the girls that have spent their whole lives training just to have the rug pulled out from under them.
I think Greyhounds should be allowed to race against male athletes. The comparison is fitting...

We can count on many of the same,the scary thing he is just getting started on day one.

Think of all the women who voted for this turd.

Still a better choice for us than the turd they're still cleaning out of the White House.
Wrong. Biden's policies will screw every normal woman.

Glad you checked - I was wondering about this...not something I would support (gender and sports).
But you voted for it.

Here ya go...

" Section 1. Policy. Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports. "
Thanks for posting the Whitehouse.gov reference. Nothing in there says boys get to go in the girls locker room just because they say they are girls. I take it they have to have some bathroom/changing room accommodations. Might require "His", Hers" and "whatever" doors, that could get expensive. Nothing with any teeth to make girls socker teams accept boys or people that used to be boys before the their parents decided it would be a good idea to have their dick and balls removed surgically and underwent hormone therapy, unless I am missing something in the title numbers, which is absolutely possible. EOs get challenged all the time and forced to change, as we saw many times with last administration are forced to change until they are written in a legally correct framework. If it forces that at grammar/high school level, not sure it will fly.

Your commentary is confused and senseless. Who wrote it? A fourth grader?

Biden is taking young women and putting them in the back of the bus.
And then throwing them under his bus and crushing their dreams and hopes
for athletic scholarships or the experience of just playing on a school team
to pander and placate trans advocates and other anti-science zealot idiots.

Biden hasn't wasted a moment to begin turning the nation upside down, for the worst.
What do you have against young women who want to play sports? Or are you
just an ignorant uninformed Biden sucker?

As much as I would like transgender to have full equal opportunities, it can't be allowed.
They essentially have been getting illegal hormone treatment for years, so then can't be allowed to compete with those who did not get the illegal hormones.

New Topics

Forum List

Back