Biden now has enough delegates to formally clinch the democratic nomination

Lakhota, you must be in tears knowing in your heart that Biden is a doddering old fool and a rapist to boot.

He's a warm body with a heart. That's all I care about.

Nevermind his brain.

Ha.

Hahaha.

giphy.gif

brokered convention...Secretary Hillary Clinton as the nominee

the thing you gain most when you dont get what you want is experience...and Hillary has lost twice, so she's best equipped to win, my friends

They should dig up FDR and animate his corpse, he's still be better all full of maggots than Biden.

What amazes me is that the Democrats put so much effort in launching illegal unconstitutional investigations of the President, impeaching him on no grounds, taking away our freedoms on the excuse of a virus, and then stirring up armed revolution -- but then, at the one thing a political party is supposed to do -- choose a good candidate -- the Democrats prove so completely incompetent.

What amazes me is that the Democrats put so much effort in launching illegal unconstitutional investigations of the President, impeaching him on no grounds, taking away our freedoms on the excuse of a virus, and then stirring up armed revolution -- but then, at the one thing a political party is supposed to do -- choose a good candidate -- the Democrats prove so completely incompetent.
The Democrat party is a domestic terrorist organization. They've used a Chinese virus and riots as terror attacks on America costing many American lives.

I'm convinced now that Lakhota is a paid operative of the Democrat Party getting paid fifty cents per post.

Her low quality posts make it clear that she long ago lost interest in trying to convince anyone to vote for the Democrats.
Democrats have to pay people to post for them because most Americans don't want to go on the internet and attack America.

I doubt Trump will leave the White House peacefully. I expect he will likely have to be forcefully removed. I can envision him having the White House surrounded by tanks, police, and military forces - with Barr directing them. I also expect extreme Republican voter fraud and voter suppression.

Quiet%20Desperation-S.png

If Biden doesn't pick a black (hopefully LGBT) VP, he will get destroyed. and he will have deserved it!

If Biden's family doesn't have him on suicide watch in light of this news they are irresponsible.

Hillary is alive, well, and will be The Democrat Party candidate in November.

No matter how many must die.

Just reported by Ali Velchi on MSNBC. No link yet.

Thank God, or anyone else you want to thank!

I was extremely worried your side would realize what a loser he is, and change to a decent candidate. Now, to do that today, he almost has to assume room temperature, lol.

Good luck with Mr Forgetful, loloolol!

I wonder if visionaries could have ever imaged many openly support a leader with dementia?

Forum List

Back