Biden Now at 30% Approval Civiqs Poll, Lowest Ever

1656870497068.png

What does anyone expect? Biden has not delivered on a single thing. All those promises were lies, and the losers in the House and Senate can't or won't deliver to save themselves come November. The DNC is a total disaster, sadly they are taking America down with them.

He's now under 50% in every state and the only demographic he's above 50% with is blacks and they are only at 56%

Building back better every day.
It simply amazes me how loyal the blacks are to the Democratic Party.

You would think that after decades of broken promises they would wise up and either start their own party or take a chance on Republicans.

If I was black, I would be pissed at the open Mexican border. All those illegal immigrants are going to be competing against blacks for jobs.

If the blacks ever do leave the Democrat Plantation in mass the Democratic Party is doomed.

1656870732396.jpeg

What does anyone expect? Biden has not delivered on a single thing. All those promises were lies, and the losers in the House and Senate can't or won't deliver to save themselves come November. The DNC is a total disaster, sadly they are taking America down with them.
Just wait until he pulls the rug out from under all those deadbeats who think they won't have to pay back their student loans. Of course, the Usedcarsalesman-in-Chief will try to claim he did by eliminating ones that were proven fraudulent.

Just wait until he pulls the rug out from under all those deadbeats who think they won't have to pay back their student loans. Of course, the Usedcarsalesman-in-Chief will try to claim he did by eliminating ones that were proven fraudulent.
Nah, cancelling student loan debt will help raise inflation, I'm almost certain it's the one thing Biden will do, just to screw us more.

He's now under 50% in every state and the only demographic he's above 50% with is blacks and they are only at 56%

Building back better every day.
And it's likely going to go even lower. The move to acceptance of fascist priorities is gaining momentum.
Hopefully the D party will realize that damage control is needed and will eliminate him. There are several choices available to them on how to do it.

Will a new Dem temporary leader arrest the huge momentum toward the end of democracy in America?

Would it have to be Kamala? Or does it even matter anymore?

Nah, cancelling student loan debt will help raise inflation, I'm almost certain it's the one thing Biden will do, just to screw us more.
I'm of the belief that the POTUS doesn't have the Constitutional authority to relieve any debt beyond personal loans he's made. I also believe the SCOTUS will bitch-slap him if he tries via EO.

And it's likely going to go even lower. The move to acceptance of fascist priorities is gaining momentum.
Hopefully the D party will realize that damage control is needed and will eliminate him. There are several choices available to them on how to do it.

Will a new Dem temporary leader arrest the huge momentum toward the end of democracy in America?

Would it have to be Kamala? Or does it even matter anymore?
The fascist priorities of the progressives is what drives his numbers lower & counting on Kamala to save your party is pathetic.
She's been proven worse than useless when she's not at a hotdog eating contest

I'm of the belief that the POTUS doesn't have the Constitutional authority to relieve any debt beyond personal loans he's made. I also believe the SCOTUS will bitch-slap him if he tries via EO.
Biden has already 'forgiven' billions in student loan debt. It's not a matter of if it's legal or Constitutional, it will be done and over by the time the Court can even get involved. It's the only thing Biden has left, his entire agenda failed.

Biden has already 'forgiven' billions in student loan debt. It's not a matter of if it's legal or Constitutional, it will be done and over by the time the Court can even get involved. It's the only thing Biden has left, his entire agenda failed.
He's only forgiven debt where the learning institution has been proven to be fraudulent in regards to their contractual obligations. I'm okay with that, assuming the institutions are held financially responsible. Either way, the taxpayer shouldn't be on the hook.

He's only forgiven debt where the learning institution has been proven to be fraudulent in regards to their contractual obligations. I'm okay with that, assuming the institutions are held financially responsible. Either way, the taxpayer shouldn't be on the hook.
I have to look into that, not that I don't trust you, I was under the impression that certain pet liberal groups had been forgiven student loan debts outside of the fraudulent institutions. There is still the matter of if the Court could stop him pre-emptively, as once such a thing is done, it's done.

I have to look into that, not that I don't trust you, I was under the impression that certain pet liberal groups had been forgiven student loan debts outside of the fraudulent institutions. There is still the matter of if the Court could stop him pre-emptively, as once such a thing is done, it's done.
I'm not 100% on that, either. I just seem to recall it from the few articles I've seen on the topic. Regardless, I don't think the SCOTUS could pre-emptively stop him, as they need a case to be brought before them before issuing a ruling. I do think such a ruling could re-instate any debt illegally canceled by Biden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back