What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Now at 30% Approval Civiqs Poll, Lowest Ever

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% on that, either. I just seem to recall it from the few articles I've seen on the topic. Regardless, I don't think the SCOTUS could pre-emptively stop him, as they need a case to be brought before them before issuing a ruling. I do think such a ruling could re-instate any debt illegally canceled by Biden.
I'm not 100% certain either, so I'm going to go back and look at it again as well. I don't think it could be reinstated if it's forgiven, whether the forgiveness was legal or not. It will be interesting, that's for sure. If it damages America it's more likely than not, given this failure of an administration.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dem's goose is cooked. Not even 2 years into the Biden regime it's all gone to hell and they have done nothing but try to deflect the blame. I'm pretty sure most of the country is missing Trump these days.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List