Biden: 'Not a Single Person on Private Insurance' Lost It 'Under Obamacare'— Fact Check: FALSE

Lets clarify who was telling the lie

Republicans were claiming Obama was pushing Socialized medicine and that everyone would have to switch to Obamacare plans.

Obama responded that if you like your plan, you can keep your plan. 99 percent kept their plan.

That means Republicans were 99 percent wrong in their claim and Obama was 1 percent wrong in his claim.

Over 80% of the workforce got their coverage through work. When Commie Care passed, some of those employers dropped those plans, my company being one of them. This was particularly a regular practice with small businesses who hated dealing with the healthcare coverage problem, but had no choice because if they didn't provide that benefit, they couldn't attract workers.

Commie Care changed all that. Afterwards employers were no longer obligated to provide that benefit.
Your company is cheap and screwed their employees
Your complaint is with them not Obamacare
“Yeah! It’s the companies fault!! We democrats made it immensely more complex and expensive to do, and your companies stopped doing it. Therefore it’s the companies fault.”

Listening to some of you, I have to ask... how old are you? Based on the way you speak aboutnit, i have a feeling you were not affected by Obamacare.
We’re you already in Medicaid or Medicare? We’re you too young to be buying insurance and your parents were flipping the bill?
I saw first hand what happened. Not only did my personal insurance skyrocket, but I saw other people’s plans daily. $500 deductible, $1000 deductibles, $2000 deductibles... vanished.
I used to regularly see people with $500 deductibles. Often as well were $1000 deductibles. Occasionally I would see people with no deductible or $250 deductibles, and it was like “damn, good insurance”. When I would see someone with a deductible over $2500 we’d generally say “damn, that sucked”.
Does anyone here, after Obongocare went into affect, have a sub $2000 deductible??? Hell, anybody have a sub $4000 deductible??
I had a $1000 deductible plan that was cheaper than my current plan, which I believe has a $3500 or $4000 deductible.
Want to keep telling me how I should be thankful to Obango?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

The had to cancel them because they didn't meet the Obamacare criteria.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.

They were only grandfathered in for a couple years. The rates skyrocketed then they were cancelled.

Sorry to rain on your parade with facts

Sorry to rain on your parade from someone in the business that 2015 deadline was extended indefinitely and left up to each individual insurance company.

They will end someday in probably the near future simply because of death and many at some point may qualify for a subsidy which would make it cheaper for them but right now to purchase a new plan for someone who does not qualify for a subsidy would cost them quite a bit more. They should stay put as long as they can.

So basically you're arguing that insurance companies cancel polices and lose the revenue because they feel like it and don't really care about money. My insurance company sold me a policy for years, I paid the premium. Then one day they were like meh, don't care. Let's give up the money and cancel the policy.

OBVIOUSLY to the dumbest twit government made those policies untenable with ending regulations. That Obama said I could keep my policy then government kept regulating companies into cancelling them is still a total lie.

You really aren't smart. That is OBVIOUS. Yes, Obama lied, people died, insurance policies he promised we could keep were cancelled
It is disheartening to see Trump's influence on The Following includes them following in his footsteps and becoming inveterate liars.

You're the liar. Our plans were cancelled. Democrats lie about everything all the time.

Obama said if we like our insurance we can keep our insurance. It was a lie. That we were offered a shitty policy to replace it isn't keeping our insurance.

The lies just flow so freely out of Democrats

BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.

They were only grandfathered in for a couple years. The rates skyrocketed then they were cancelled.

Sorry to rain on your parade from someone in the business that 2015 deadline was extended indefinitely and left up to each individual insurance company.

They will end someday in probably the near future simply because of death and many at some point may qualify for a subsidy which would make it cheaper for them but right now to purchase a new plan for someone who does not qualify for a subsidy would cost them quite a bit more. They should stay put as long as they can.

So basically you're arguing that insurance companies cancel polices and lose the revenue because they feel like it and don't really care about money. My insurance company sold me a policy for years, I paid the premium. Then one day they were like meh, don't care. Let's give up the money and cancel the policy.

OBVIOUSLY to the dumbest twit government made those policies untenable with ending regulations. That Obama said I could keep my policy then government kept regulating companies into cancelling them is still a total lie.

You really aren't smart. That is OBVIOUS. Yes, Obama lied, people died, insurance policies he promised we could keep were cancelled
It is disheartening to see Trump's influence on The Following includes them following in his footsteps and becoming inveterate liars.

You're the liar. Our plans were cancelled. Democrats lie about everything all the time.

Obama said if we like our insurance we can keep our insurance. It was a lie. That we were offered a shitty policy to replace it isn't keeping our insurance.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. That was a big fat lie as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And let me also remind all the leftist/democrat morons in here...
One of the main architects for Obongo-care admitted, on camera, that they lied to the American people about it. He flat out said that they lied to you about Obongo care and what would happen to your medical coverage with Obongo care, because if they told you the truth the American people would have never wanted it. And that they had to rely on the stupidity of the American voter.
Go look it up if you don’t believe me.
So there you have these people, ON CAMERA, calling you people dimbasses and talking about they lied to you to get you to agree to something that YOU WOULDNT WANT!!!!
Did the media mention this to you? Nope, they were in on playing you like suckers.
And here you are, on this thread, ranting and raving like absolute fools, defending somethjng that is a horrible idea and has had shit results. Just like the stupid people that you were claimed to be by the guys who lied to you and sold it to you.

And let me also remind all the leftist/democrat morons in here...
One of the main architects for Obongo-care admitted, on camera, that they lied to the American people about it. He flat out said that they lied to you about Obongo care and what would happen to your medical coverage with Obongo care, because if they told you the truth the American people would have never wanted it. And that they had to rely on the stupidity of the American voter.
Go look it up if you don’t believe me.
So there you have these people, ON CAMERA, calling you people dimbasses and talking about they lied to you to get you to agree to something that YOU WOULDNT WANT!!!!
Did the media mention this to you? Nope, they were in on playing you like suckers.
And here you are, on this thread, ranting and raving like absolute fools, defending somethjng that is a horrible idea and has had shit results. Just like the stupid people that you were claimed to be by the guys who lied to you and sold it to you.

BULLSHIT!

Nice try.

Now go fuck yoursel.

Next time, read your link Stupid.

It’s true that insurance companies discontinued health plans that had covered millions of people who had bought them directly rather than through an employer. That’s because those plans didn’t meet the coverage standards of the new law.

Liars like berg always end up being exposed for what they are

BULLSHIT!

Nice try.

Now go fuck yoursel.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. That was a big fat lie as well.
I can absolutely speak to that one as well. Lots of docs dropped certain plans because they started reimbursing like shit. There was a huge reshuffling regarding what doctors took what plans.
Democrats would say “you didn’t lose your doctor! He’s still right down the block, you can still go to him if you want”. Sure you can walk in, but you are going to pay cash because he no longer accepts your insurance. Or if he does accept your insurance still, you now have a huge deductible and/or really high copay, and can’t really afford to use that awesome new insurance plan you got.
Democrats still haven’t figured out the difference between having insurance coverage and having health care.

Forum List

Back