Biden: 'Not a Single Person on Private Insurance' Lost It 'Under Obamacare'— Fact Check: FALSE

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

FAKE NEWS!

What's fake is your claim to having a brain. Millions of people lost their health insurance thanks to Obamacare.

ACA did a lot to put full time employees onto part time.
No matter how many times you lying scum bags repeat that lie, it will ALWAYS be a lie.

After the PPACA passed in March 2010, PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED from 9,233,000 to 5,734,000 when Obama left office while FT jobs INCREASED from 111,162,000 to 124,563,000 over the same time period.

Of course many workers were moved below 30 hours so they weren't required to give them insurance. You're totally clueless. You really are cynical about anyone who doesn't trust and worship government. People aren't stupid, we don't do things just because government wants us to
I gave you the exact numbers straight from the BLS, you give me BULLSHIT straight from GOP HATE radio.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

FAKE NEWS!

What's fake is your claim to having a brain. Millions of people lost their health insurance thanks to Obamacare.
And by millions you mean not a single one.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!

You fucking moron.

Where have you been.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!

It's so funny to watch you guys tow a party line even those in Special Olympics know is total bullshit.

My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

The had to cancel them because they didn't meet the Obamacare criteria.

Now go fuck yoursel.

Millions of people lost their health insurance thanks to Obamacare.

Not if the liberal news media refuse to report or fact check it. That's how Dems operate, lie through their teeth knowing the liberal news media will look the other way and never call them on it.

Biden's quote of the night, "we owe them (illegals)" wow, just wow. American taxpayers don't owe illegals one damn cent. And Biden vowed to give 11 million illegals the right to vote. Tune in next week when Democrats import and give 20 million Chinese communists the right to vote in our elections.

Four million means four million! The 2013 Lie of the Year! What kind of stupid a-hole are you?

Joe Biden and the democrats move towards health care provided for illegal immigrants.
He has big plans for this country....like taking in tens of millions of illegal immigrants.
Health care for illegals is just the start of Joe's plans.

Last edited:
No matter how many times you lying scum bags repeat that lie, it will ALWAYS be a lie.

After the PPACA passed in March 2010, PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED from 9,233,000 to 5,734,000 when Obama left office while FT jobs INCREASED from 111,162,000 to 124,563,000 over the same time period.
You might try a little reading there sparky. https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/effe...hs_parent_creative_id=6095644346564&source=fb
that is if you can read.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!

Geez, you are one ignorant motherfucker...

"When the Affordable Care Act (ACA, commonly referred to as Obamacare) was signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010, there was much debate about what would happen to citizens' existing plans under the new healthcare reform. One statement made repeatedly by the president, administration, and congressional supporters, was some form of the line Obama gave in an August 22, 2009, internet address, when he stated, "If you like your private health insurance plan, you can keep your plan. Period." Under the ACA, plans created before the date of the law's enactment would be allowed to remain in effect until they underwent a major change, like a reduction in benefits. These plans were called "grandfathered" health plans.[1][2]

Health plans that were created between 2010 and 2014 and were not compliant with the ACA's requirements were supposed to come into compliance with the law at the beginning of 2014, when many of the ACA's major provisions went into effect. This included the requirement that insurance plans cover a standard set of benefits. In October 2013, many people insured through the individual market began receiving letters from their insurance carriers notifying them that their current plans would be canceled at the end of the policy term. The plans were canceled because they did not meet new minimum coverage requirements set by the law. On October 29, 2013, NBC News reported that 50 percent to 75 percent of the 14 million Americans with individual healthcare plans would receive a cancellation notice in the next year.[3][4]

On November 14, 2013, President Obama announced the administration's intention to allow people whose insurance plans had been canceled during this time to re-enroll in their plans. Insurers would be allowed to continue to offer these plans until 2015. On December 19, 2013, the administration announced that those whose plans were canceled under the law met the Health and Human Services Department's hardship exemption"from penalties under the individual mandate. The stated exemption covers those who "experienced financial or domestic circumstances, including an unexpected natural or human-caused event, such that he or she had a significant, unexpected increase in essential expenses that prevented him or her from obtaining coverage under a qualified health plan." On March 5, 2014, the administration delayed the requirement that health plans come into compliance for a second time, allowing insurers to continue offering these plans until 2017.[5][6][7]"

BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

It’s true that insurance companies discontinued health plans that had covered millions of people who had bought them directly rather than through an employer. That’s because those plans didn’t meet the coverage standards of the new law.

It’s true that insurance companies discontinued health plans that had covered millions of people who had bought them directly rather than through an employer. That’s because those plans didn’t meet the coverage standards of the new law.
The point is Barry Husein Obama promised the American people if you like your health care and doctor
you can keep them! That didn't turn out to be true did it.

And Joe Biden looked right into the cameras and told America a big fat lie!

BULLSHIT!

They sent me a letter saying they cancelled it and I had to sign up for an Obamacare plan. I owned my own businesses then and didn't have a group plan.

I don't give a shit if you think you don't know what they sent me. Over 3-4 years my policy rates tripled. Thanks Obama

BULLSHIT!

Yep. Obama said if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance. What he did was if Obama liked your insurance you could keep your insurance.

It's funny how Ed calls himself a "cynic" while he totally and blindly trusts government

Of course many workers were moved below 30 hours so they weren't required to give them insurance. You're totally clueless. You really are cynical about anyone who doesn't trust and worship government. People aren't stupid, we don't do things just because government wants us to
I gave you the exact numbers straight from the BLS, you give me BULLSHIT straight from GOP HATE radio.

I gave you the contents of the letter they sent me, lying jackass. Ed the Lemur

BULLSHIT!
Lies. It eliminated "Catastrophic plans".

Yep. That's what I had and what I wanted. A high deductible low cost plan. I can afford to pay my old bills. But if someone got cancer or was in a serious car accident I wanted it covered

Forum List

Back