Biden: 'Not a Single Person on Private Insurance' Lost It 'Under Obamacare'— Fact Check: FALSE

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

Not to mention the inflated cost of the ACA...it drove businesses to fire employees to get under the limit....I had to do that and still feel guilty for it....the ACA was what kept Obama/Biden from fixing the economy....it was a disaster...the tweeks Trumps team has made to it helps...but we need a good plan to make it possible for private insurance to be more competitive so the cost will drop....Trump has already removed burdensome regulations which has helped hospitals and doctors...now the senate needs to work with insurance companies to do the same for them.....that's how you fix health care insurance.....

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

FAKE NEWS!

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!
DERP!!! Says the NPC ^^^

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!

Recorded stats, official records, documents, testimony, facts, and evidence call you and Joe LIARS!

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

Yep. My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare. So were the policies of many others.

Biden is a liar. So are his worshippers

Over 98 percent of Americans kept their insurance
So you admit Quid Pro Joe is a lying sack.

Oh, and..............nearly 30 MILLION still have no health insurance. Barrycare sucks.

Walmart changed a number of people from full time to 32 hours a week so they could get around ACA. There were other companies that did the exact same thing.
ACA did a lot to put full time employees onto part time. It punished those that had good private insurance that could no longer afford it. It created a large number of people that gave up having any insurance but catastrophic care.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!

Recorded stats, official records, documents, testimony, facts, and evidence call you and Joe LIARS!
Pure BULLSHIT!!!!

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

FAKE NEWS!

Pure BULLSHIT!!!!

I always like when some dumb ass tells me no one lost insurance under Obamacare when I lost my insurance under Obamacare. You're full of shit. Millions of us lost our insurance.

I had a high deductible, low cost policy. Obamacare ended those, liar. We were forced to replace them with high deductible, high cost policies

ACA did a lot to put full time employees onto part time.
No matter how many times you lying scum bags repeat that lie, it will ALWAYS be a lie.

After the PPACA passed in March 2010, PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED from 9,233,000 to 5,734,000 when Obama left office while FT jobs INCREASED from 111,162,000 to 124,563,000 over the same time period.

ACA did a lot to put full time employees onto part time.
No matter how many times you lying scum bags repeat that lie, it will ALWAYS be a lie.

After the PPACA passed in March 2010, PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED from 9,233,000 to 5,734,000 when Obama left office while FT jobs INCREASED from 111,162,000 to 124,563,000 over the same time period.

Of course many workers were moved below 30 hours so they weren't required to give them insurance. You're totally clueless. You really are cynical about anyone who doesn't trust and worship government. People aren't stupid, we don't do things just because government wants us to

Forum List

Back