Any of these Joe's daughter?

Joe-Biden-molester-...-Apr-1-2019.png

What about her?

iu

Maybe her?

iu

Maybe this baby is his:

iu
Just for a point of interest, Biden never raped a 13 year old girl and tell her that he would kill her if she talked. Trump said it was OK to call his daughter a piece of ass, then he has said multiple times that he would have his daughter if she wasn't his daughter,
trump scum.png
scum2.jpeg
trump 6.jpeg
TrumpEpstein.jpg
trump8.jpeg
trumpscum3.png
This is when he told the world that he likes big tits
trump7.jpg

Posed photos with his own daughter?

What about her?

iu

Maybe her?

iu

Maybe this baby is his:

iu
Just for a point of interest, Biden never raped a 13 year old girl and tell her that he would kill her if she talked. Trump said it was OK to call his daughter a piece of ass, then he has said multiple times that he would have his daughter if she wasn't his daughter,
View attachment 469059View attachment 469060View attachment 469061View attachment 469062View attachment 469063View attachment 469064 This is when he told the world that he likes big tits
View attachment 469065

More posed photos with his own daughter. And a faked one:

Fail.

Are any of those little girls Joe is molesting his own daughter?

Last edited:

Posed photos with his own daughter?

What about her?

iu

Maybe her?

iu

Maybe this baby is his:

iu
View attachment 469059View attachment 469060View attachment 469061View attachment 469062View attachment 469063View attachment 469064 This is when he told the world that he likes big tits
View attachment 469065

More posed photos with his own daughter.

Fail.

Are any of those little girls Joe is molesting his own daughter?
You like it when father grab ass their daughters, you know the one he said could be called a piece of ass. OR that if she wasn't his daughter he would have her. No I'm against fathers putting their hands on their daughter sexually.

The right is the party where fathers grab ass their daughters and maul them and then say it is no big deal because it is their daughters, so I guess they have the right to use their daughters for their sexual desires,because the own them or something.

Now for scum bag
A full 26 incidents of “unwanted sexual contact” and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour were detailed in a book, All the President’s Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, which drew on over 100 interviews — many exclusive — and added to a list of nearly two dozen women who had previously accused him of sexual assault or misconduct." That's 93 sexual charges against this pile of shit.

Thing is Democrats like creeps and sex predators. Sure they project that BS on Republicans, they're just trying to live with themselves.

I mean really folks, we went from "grab a pussy" OH MY! to creepy Joe. Show me a HIGH ranking Democrat I'll show you someone who hangs out with sex predators. The only exception MIGHT be Obama, but then again his wife may of had balls at some point, it's hard to say.

Forum List

Back