Biden: ‘No One Has Suggested My Son Did Anything Wrong.’

You’re as old as the hills then, because politicians have been lying since they were invented.

If only we could outlaw them.

You’re as old as the hills then, because politicians have been lying since they were invented.

If only we could outlaw them.

Is there a single non far-leftists who does not want to learn regarding Biden's Ukraine dealings?

Heck, even some leftists know that all is not well here.

Oh, he did something wrong all right. He just hasn't been investigated like he should have been.

I’m so old I remember when Democrats would never elect a liar for President.

Biden Still in Denial, Says ‘No One Has Suggested My Son Did Anything Wrong.’
This one is to easy.

Hunter biden is resisting about his lover and their love child getting into his finances for palimony.

Hunter Biden has to hand over FIVE YEARS of financial records and baby mama has to disclose tips | Daily Mail Online

Hunter Biden demands financial records be kept secret in child support suit: report

Old joe lies again

This one is to easy.

Hunter biden is resisting about his lover and their love child getting into his finances for palimony.

Hunter Biden has to hand over FIVE YEARS of financial records and baby mama has to disclose tips | Daily Mail Online

Hunter Biden demands financial records be kept secret in child support suit: report

Old joe lies again
And he’s renting a home in Hollywood for $12K a month while defying court ordered child support demands.

This one is to easy.

Old joe lies again
And he’s renting a home in Hollywood for $12K a month while defying court ordered child support demands.
Well that's certainly an interesting paradox.
Complain about denying aid to ukraine
and then refusing to give aid to a needy child

Hunted is a lowlife shitstain just like his daddy. Trump needs to make an example of this kind of corruption. This is literally what RICO statutes were written for, and maximum security federal lockups were built for.

Forum List

Back