Biden: "No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening"

Did you totally ignore the last part of what I said?

It does not change the first part of your statement.

Lets cut to the chase...should the US do anything at all to Russia for their invasion of Ukraine? Or should we just act it is another Thursday and nothing happened.

Sanctions alone? Of course not. But Biden is weak and heavily compromised, so he won't do any more. Putin owns him.

So does the Chinese government and I'm convinced now although I don't actually have any proof yet, but I believe very strong that so does Trudeau.

It does not change the first part of your statement.

Lets cut to the chase...should the US do anything at all to Russia for their invasion of Ukraine? Or should we just act it is another Thursday and nothing happened.

You want my honest opinion? Even if you won't like the answer?

Of course, that is always what I want.

Yes, but you barely ever listen but I don't think we should have gotten involved because why is it our job to? Caring about the situations of other countries is one thing, but I don't see the government giving food to starving kids in China, or helping kids out in Africa. Why are they suddenly concerned about Ukraine all of a sudden?

Yes, but you barely ever listen but I don't think we should have gotten involved because why is it our job to? Caring about the situations of other countries is one thing, but I don't see the government giving food to starving kids in China, or helping kids out in Africa. Why are they suddenly concerned about Ukraine all of a sudden?

Thanks, and I do see your point. And we do not really care about the Ukraine, but we do care about the aggression by one of our two biggest rivals in the world.

Russia invades Ukraine and nobody says a word, then there is no reason for them to not keep going.

Earlier this week..........

kamy.png

Last Night.......

bomb.jpg

Today........

bidy.png

Sanctions alone? Of course not. But Biden is weak and heavily compromised, so he won't do any more. Putin owns him.
When you are dealing with a rogue nation tyrant that is trying to make a name for himself with atrocity there's only so much you can do. It sucks, it surely does. One guy wakes up with a hard-on and suddenly we are watching death on the march. Don't fault the reasonable deliberate people who are trying to do something about this. They just might save your life. Fingers are inching towards The Button in a way we have not seen since the cold war.

Thanks, and I do see your point. And we do not really care about the Ukraine, but we do care about the aggression by one of our two biggest rivals in the world.

Russia invades Ukraine and nobody says a word, then there is no reason for them to not keep going.

First of all I am completely flabbergasted that you actually saw my point, second of all I do care,.. but like I said I don't think that's really our responsibility to get involved either. Third of all, you actually made a really good point as well surprisingly enough.

Yes. Hitler invading Poland is just not ringing a bell with these people.

Yes. Hitler invading Poland is just not ringing a bell with these people.
Who are "these people"?
WHo is saying Putin is the good guy besides YOU ALL saying other people say he is a good guy.
Go look at Fox News right now... their headline calls Putin a "wreckless tyrant"
You people never get anything right.

First of all I am completely flabbergasted that you actually saw my point, second of all I do care,.. but like I said I don't think that's really our responsibility to get involved either. Third of all, you actually made a really good point as well surprisingly enough.
:beer:

Forum List

Back