Biden: Next Week He’ll Give Transgenders ‘Access to Sports...and Locker Rooms in Accordance With Their Gender Identity’

As long as the games are still played, who doesn't have access to them exactly for such a reason when every player is to wear the same kind of clothing and protective gear? Unless something has changed since the last time that I watched any sports, none of them are played in a dress except for maybe tennis.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Trumpers concerned about morality.
4i6Ckte.gif
Stick a cock in your mouth whore.
Just end this mother F country for gods sakes

Hey look; I see a small group of people that are different. There's no way that we can allow them to exist without picking on them. That proves that we are better.
Your ability to take any issue and reduce it to it's most simplistic and idiotic level is frightening.

The left is fucking nuts, as is Biden. And anti-science as well. DNA tells us all we need to know.

President-elect Joe Biden is promising that on “his first day in office” he will issue an order requiring all schools that receive federal funding to let transgenders play on the sports teams and use the bathrooms and locker rooms that accord with their “gender identity.”
Biden will take office next Wednesday, January 20.
On his campaign website Biden promised to: “Ensure young LGBTQ+ people are supported and protected in our schools and college campuses by: Guaranteeing transgender students have access to facilities based on their gender identity.”
“On his first day in office," says Biden’s website, “Biden will reinstate the Obama-Biden guidance revoked by the Trump-Pence Administration, which will restore transgender students’ access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity. He will direct his Department of Education to vigorously enforce and investigate violations of transgender students’ civil rights.”

If true, I disagree with Biden on this but Biden is about a million times better than that incompetent fuckup Dump.

I call 'em as I see 'em.
That's what makes you such a moron. This isn't about difference, per se. It's about how women are
being run our of their own sports by biologically superior males that claim to be females.

They may or may not really believe they aren't males but that doesn't change the fact that males
are physiologically superior when it comes to sports.

You don't let greyhounds run against dachshunds
in dog races because there is no sport in that where the greyhound will win 100% of the time.
Greyhounds only run against greyhounds for a reason.

Who is telling Joe Biden to ignore science and the rights of females? I hope he isn't as fucked up
and stupid about everything he does as illegitimate president. But I fear he will be.

Forum List

Back