Biden next to harris...

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP. His Hannity interview was very interesting. Fauci was telling him don't even think about having a vaccine for a couple years because of the FDA. Trump's response was Fuck that, I'm going to have a talk with the FDA. And VOILA! you had 3 vaccines deployed within MONTHS. What if Biden were President? We'd still be watching Fauci telling us how much progress they are making in the trials.

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP.

Trump next to Bidden is like putting a Lamborghini next to a rusted VW bus.

You are absolutely delusional. From an ethical perspective, think Aristotle, Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue. Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service. That speaks directly to Aristotle's definition of virtue. Thankfully, with the election of Biden this nation is back on the right track, morally and ethically. It's assholes like you that are the roadblock to America's continuance as a world leader.

I mostly don't like politicians. They are disagreeable. Even shitstain obama was intolerable. But Biden, I despise the creature. He pontificates about unity and getting along as if he has a clue. The only thing keeping him alive is the total laziness and incompetence of the vice president.

as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service.
What a load of shit. Biden spent his whole career approving every shitty trade deal that benefited China and destroyed our manufacturing jobs. He and his family of course made tens of millions in payoffs from Chinese companies.

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP.

You are absolutely delusional. From an ethical perspective, think Aristotle, Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue. Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service. That speaks directly to Aristotle's definition of virtue. Thankfully, with the election of Biden this nation is back on the right track, morally and ethically. It's assholes like you that are the roadblock to America's continuance as a world leader.
You've got to be kidding

Trump drops out of the Top 300 richest of AMerican, and Biden and his families, somehow, could make multi-millions in his public service jobs. I have no clue what Biden did after he moved in to WH. What had he done moving US back on the right track, morally and ethically?

Trump drops out of the Top 300 richest of AMerican, and Biden and his families, somehow, could make multi-millions in his public service jobs. I have no clue what Biden did after he moved in to WH. What had he done moving US back on the right track, morally and ethically?
Maybe he imported a cartel controlled army to exterminate blacks.

Glad to see you are enjoying National Weed day 4/20. That's the only explanation for your post.

99AB8CC4-8421-4A4A-B097-35A07C16B57C.jpeg

as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service.
What a load of shit. Biden spent his whole career approving every shitty trade deal that benefited China and destroyed our manufacturing jobs. He and his family of course made tens of millions in payoffs from Chinese companies.

That is one of stupidest things I have ever heard. And what is absolutely comical, Republicans are, or at least they used to be, the free trade advocates. That was just one of the many principals they threw aside in their perverted following of Trump. If China can make something cheaper, then every American benefits from the cheaper price they pay. Free trade has been understood that way for more than a millennial.

And if Biden and his family took in all those tens of millions they must be stuffing their mattresses with them. Biden's net worth is nine million dollars, mostly derived from speaking fees and book deals. Trump's family pocketed more than that from the inauguration alone.

You are absolutely delusional.
I'd expect a cupcake like you to think that.
Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue.
Fuck off, blubberhead. Trump has all the virtue in the world, just not the virtue you want. Unlike you, I have firsthand knowledge of Trump. All you know of him and Bidden is what you read in your little commie progressive rag.
Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit.
YOU'RE KIDDING, right, brainwashed, delusional moron? Joe Biden and his family have gotten RICH from his 49 years of "public service!" 49 years where the guy did absolutely JACK SHIT.

And you are lecturing us on delusional? Do you lamebrains ever actually read the drivel you post?

That is one of stupidest things I have ever heard. And what is absolutely comical, Republicans are, or at least they used to be, the free trade advocates. That was just one of the many principals they threw aside in their perverted following of Trump. If China can make something cheaper, then every American benefits from the cheaper price they pay. Free trade has been understood that way for more than a millennial.

And if Biden and his family took in all those tens of millions they must be stuffing their mattresses with them. Biden's net worth is nine million dollars, mostly derived from speaking fees and book deals. Trump's family pocketed more than that from the inauguration alone.
Its Wacko oclock! Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!!

Sure about that? TRUMP! went from being worth $3.7 billion in 2016, according to Forbes, to $2.5 billion in 2020. You might want to check your facts instead of your feelz. In fact, can you name a president who gave up as much wealth to serve the country as TRUMP! did? We know that Quid Pro is a millionaire many times over, and we also know he didn't get that way on a Senator's salary, because they just don't earn that much. IOW, he traded on his office to get rich. Expect him to get even richer now as POTUS, as compared to TRUMP!, who not only donated his salary, but lost a lot of personal wealth.

That's a little different picture, don't you think?

New Topics

Forum List

Back