Biden: Never Mind That COVID Economic Relief, You Peons

You suckers actually thought he cared about the millions of poor Americans struggling.
First things FIRST!

Open the gates for another 11 million illegals!

Don't bet the farm on it. I wouldn't be in any hurry to send those articles of impeachment over. Let Trump marinate for a few months. :)
I dont see why it would even matter now. He cant be removed, seeing as he isnt president anymore.

The issue is spending cycles and spinning wheels presenting a case in the Senate that is going to tie up both houses. An unnecessary delay or impediment in trying to get your agenda ramped up.
I get that, i just mean going with impeachment period. He will be able to run again. He will get all the perks of ex presidents etc.
I might be wrong, idk. The key word i am going by is "removed" which isnt possible
I doubt he attempts to run again. The GOP will try to block him at every turn.
Hope so lol

You suckers actually thought he cared about the millions of poor Americans struggling.
First things FIRST!

Don't bet the farm on it. I wouldn't be in any hurry to send those articles of impeachment over. Let Trump marinate for a few months. :)
I dont see why it would even matter now. He cant be removed, seeing as he isnt president anymore.

The issue is spending cycles and spinning wheels presenting a case in the Senate that is going to tie up both houses. An unnecessary delay or impediment in trying to get your agenda ramped up.
I get that, i just mean going with impeachment period. He will be able to run again. He will get all the perks of ex presidents etc.
I might be wrong, idk. The key word i am going by is "removed" which isnt possible
I doubt he attempts to run again. The GOP will try to block him at every turn.

The GOP blocked Trump at every turn in 2016, and it didn't stop him.

However, the Republicans need to be recruiting Trump for 2024, not "blocking him" at all. There are no other viable candidates and very little possibility of any of them getting enough of a record between now and then to stand a chance.

Remember, the D's have One Party rule in Congress and the Presidency, no accomplishments are possible there for folks in the Senate or House.

First things FIRST!

democrat Party > Country priorities

Reading the article it appears the hold up is not with the Biden administration. But nice try.
Let’s see. Democrats control both houses and the White House.
Let me guess.
Trump is delaying the relief to Americans.

Just starting today. Remember Harris had introduced a bill for $2k checks back in May, Republicans never brought it up for a vote. Now all this shit still has to go through the sluggish senate where any bill will be held up.

First things FIRST!

You didn't read your article, did you?

It doesn't say a thing about Biden delaying anything. But instead, how long it will take Congress to get the bill to him.

Biden Derangement Syndrome kicks off the first day!

They have had a long time now to get it ready. This was a promise made before the special elections.

Biden rolled out the proposal less than a week ago.

First things FIRST!

It doesn't say a thing about Biden delaying anything. But instead, how long it will take Congress to get the bill to him.

Bullshit. Biden is the head of the Dem party. Or did he lie about that too?

Dems can impeach a President in 2 days but can’t fulfill a promise made last year - cuz dey buzy!!!

Reading the article it appears the hold up is not with the Biden administration. But nice try.
Let me guess.

Just starting today. Remember Harris had introduced a bill for $2k checks back in May, Republicans never brought it up for a vote. Now all this shit still has to go through the sluggish senate where any bill will be held up.
Thanks for acknowledgment that Democrats don’t care about the millions of Americans in need.

First things FIRST!

They have had a long time now to get it ready. This was a promise made before the special elections.

So Biden lied all during his basement campaign?

Let me guess.

Thanks for acknowledgment that Democrats don’t care about the millions of Americans in need.

Do you know how to read?

Let me guess.

Why so sluggish? Progs are quick when they want something? Repub voters are the ones on the minority side now. Its your show. And some of the Repub politicians right now are not being held in a high opinion.

Let me guess.

Bernie is over things like this as far as getting it through the Senate. He noted that he would do reconciliation if necessary.

Fighting for this in the Senate will be a very different argument than arguing they will get to it later.

And for the record,

Why the Senate will not vote to impeach Trump next week.

First things FIRST!

Bullshit. Biden is the head of the Dem party. Or did he lie about that too?

Dems can impeach a President in 2 days but can’t fulfill a promise made last year - cuz dey buzy!!!

Oh, its listed in your own article. You know, the one you never actually read?

"“The price tag of the relief package, called the American Rescue Plan, is likely to face pushback from Republican lawmakers, who last year resisted Democratic efforts to pass a $2 trillion bill. Heights Securities analyst Hunter Hammond expects the ultimate package to be trimmed to $1 trillion to $1.5 trillion,” the outlet noted."

Your own articles cites Republican opposition as the reason for the delay.

Biden Derangement Syndrome strikes again. And its only day one!

Let me guess.

Bernie is over things like this as far as getting it through the Senate. He noted that he would do reconciliation if necessary.

Fighting for this in the Senate will be a very different argument than arguing they will get to it later.

And for the record,

Great. You still have to pass the bill in the senate with Republicans.

Let me guess.

And for the record,

Bullshit. You don’t need one Republican vote liar.

First things FIRST!

The House had already sent the Senate a bill under Trump before the special election. I noted then that if Mitch did nothing the (R)'s lost both elections. That is what happened.

If the (D)'s don't take up Covid relief immediately they don't recover from the hit.

Let me guess.

And for the record,

Bullshit. You don’t need one Republican vote liar.

Not unless they change the rules you do.

First things FIRST!

An OP that demonstrates the lack of intellectual capacity to multi-task.

Stilted, one issue thinking that should be smearing on sunscreen and pondering why it all failed.
Democrats:
Let the poor eat cake!

Forum List

Back