Biden: Never Mind That COVID Economic Relief, You Peons

LOL....where's my post where I said democrats are into TAXATION...not citizen relief ?

Anyone waiting for a check from the Biden Adminstration or his Congress totally forgot their objective is to milk the economy for all they can to make their Elitist Buds Uber Richer.

America is about to get robbed and bankrupted for all she has and about 200 Democrat / Globalists are about to become Trillionaires.

(Because "Billionaire" status just isn't enough for Democrat Elites and Globalists.

You suckers actually thought he cared about the millions of poor Americans struggling.
First things FIRST!

Open the gates for another 11 million illegals!

Don't bet the farm on it. I wouldn't be in any hurry to send those articles of impeachment over. Let Trump marinate for a few months. :)
I dont see why it would even matter now. He cant be removed, seeing as he isnt president anymore.

You suckers actually thought he cared about the millions of poor Americans struggling.
First things FIRST!

Don't bet the farm on it. I wouldn't be in any hurry to send those articles of impeachment over. Let Trump marinate for a few months. :)
I dont see why it would even matter now. He cant be removed, seeing as he isnt president anymore.

The issue is spending cycles and spinning wheels presenting a case in the Senate that is going to tie up both houses. An unnecessary delay or impediment in trying to get your agenda ramped up.

Reading the article it appears the hold up is not with the Biden administration. But nice try.

First things FIRST!

The issue is spending cycles and spinning wheels presenting a case in the Senate that is going to tie up both houses. An unnecessary delay or impediment in trying to get your agenda ramped up.
I get that, i just mean going with impeachment period. He will be able to run again. He will get all the perks of ex presidents etc.
I might be wrong, idk. The key word i am going by is "removed" which isnt possible

First things FIRST!

What is Biden going to do about COVID relief for Illegals?

We have massive caravans heading to our border- will the Border Patrol have the $1400 in envelopes to pass out as the illegals cross?

First things FIRST!

I get that, i just mean going with impeachment period. He will be able to run again. He will get all the perks of ex presidents etc.
I might be wrong, idk. The key word i am going by is "removed" which isnt possible
I doubt he attempts to run again. The GOP will try to block him at every turn.

Reading the article it appears the hold up is not with the Biden administration. But nice try.
Why any hold ups? What is the slow down now? We want to get "paid". As much as we could. It pays to take instead of give.

First things FIRST!

You didn't read your article, did you?

It doesn't say a thing about Biden delaying anything. But instead, how long it will take Congress to get the bill to him.

Biden Derangement Syndrome kicks off the first day!

First things FIRST!

What is Biden going to do about COVID relief for Illegals?

We have massive caravans heading to our border- will the Border Patrol have the $1400 in envelopes to pass out as the illegals cross?
That money will actually go to pay off the cartels.

First things FIRST!

You didn't read your article, did you?

It doesn't say a thing about Biden delaying anything. But instead, how long it will take Congress to get the bill to him.

Biden Derangement Syndrome kicks off the first day!

They have had a long time now to get it ready. This was a promise made before the special elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back