Biden Must Send Troops Back To Afghanistan-Rescue Americans

The military was responsible for the evacuation. And the military, who loaded the evacuees on to the planes, gave us the number of 5000, were Americans out of the 125 k evacuated, visa holders were the rest.

The Afghani Americans left to evacuate, are citizens who chose to be there, and for the most part, chose to stay....for various reasons of their own.... i.e. some wanted to stay with family or friends or coworkers who did not have visas approved to come here....

Some Afghani Americans have changed their minds and want to come home now.... Even without their families/friends who don't have visas.... We are doing what we can, to get those Americans out.
Who is "we" doing what we can? In any case, no, nobody is doing anything to get those Americans out, and nobody has presented a shred of evidence that ANY American has been rescued, and evacuated. Just the military saying the number 5000, is the same thing as Joe Biden (Commander in Chief of it) saying that number. The whole world knows that he is a lying, corrupt opportunist swine, and his words aren't worth a wooden nickel.

I am guessing , but I believe ZERO Americans have been rescued and evacuated. There is only ONE WAY to get them out. The French showed how to do it. They went in with a powerful force of military strength that the Taliban could not counter, and with a massive convoy of SUVs and buses, they loaded the people up, drove them to the airport, and loaded them in planes.

I've already posted the videos. I'll try to find them and post them again here for the still clueless.

Trump's deadline for the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners was September 2020 and that was accomplished on time.
:link:...............
1633939525982.png
1633939534078.png

The president can't do that, Congress can.
This "president" doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't". Want a list of all the laws he is breaking, every day ? While bragging about them on video...

Only the USA/ Trump agreement with the Taliban that all prisons were to be emptied, and prisoners must be released by the Afghani gvt. The USA said ok, even though we knew it was not just Taliban in those prisons, but Isis as well.
:link:...
1633939954746.png
and not just somebody talking about it. Show us a copy of the agreement, with the pertinent words highlighted or underlined.

Now back to the TOPIC >> Joe Biden.

Sorry, but I got no sympathy for them. They knew the day was coming that the troops were leaving. Since March, they could have taken a FREE flight out of the country.
FALSE! Biden suddenly pulled the troops out whole the Americans were still there. Nobody would have imagined such a stupid thing like that would be done. Got to be one of the most incredibly dumb things any head of state of any country has ever done. Everyone was taken by surprise.

And it doesn't serve the American people well to try to defend Biden, when nothing he is doing is for the American people's benefit, and a lot of it is very harmful.

A prisoner swap eh ? Pelosi agreed with it eh ?? Ok so who else agreed with the looming disaster over there in our government, otherwise for which undoubtedly didn't gauge the situation right whether it be back then or now, otherwise if that is the consensus or the case on such a matter ?? Is this why Biden went along with the dates no matter what, because he either believed in the withdrawal in it's entirety or was it that he wanted to use it politically in hopes that it was destined for failure in order to get after Trump by way of the situation or regardless of ???

Allowing Afghanistan to go back to Taliban rule was amazing, but it seems that our government then and now was all for it. Wow. No wonder Biden wouldn't relent or walk cautiously in the situation, because he was for it also. I guess it's on him, because he was in charge of it, so anything that went wrong goes to his doorstep or do you think Biden isn't capable of making decisions like that alone ???
Interesting thoughts. Looking at the Doha agreement, it might be noted that the US was only releasing non-combatant (white-collar) prisoners in conjunction with these words of Part 1, Section C of the agreement > "the Taliban commits that its released prisoners will be committed to the responsibilities mentioned in this agreement so that they will not pose a threat to the security of the United States and its allies."

Obviously, this would not be related to hardened, terrorist fighters.

Now back to the TOPIC. All the talk about prisoner release, is really just a deflection from the TOPIC of this thread > Joe Biden needs to rescue stranded Americans. NOW,

I see you still have not gone and saved those people as of yet, what's the hold up?
I spent a week in Afghanistan, and 3 months in Iraq. How about you ?

PS - you're OFF TOPIC. Get on the TOPIC or get out of the thread, Mr Deflection.

You never have any facts, do you?

A February 2020 agreement between the Taliban and the Trump administration called for the release of 5,000 Taliban members who were in Afghan prisons. Afghanistan’s government has said that the 5,000 Taliban prisoners were released. A Congressional Research Service report said the release was completed in September 2020.
Fact-check: Did Trump free 5,000 Taliban prisoners during ...
www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fact-check-did-trump-free-5000-taliban-prisoners-during-his-term/ar-AANZ5eZ
www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fact-check-did-trump-free-5000-taliban-prison

FALSE! Biden suddenly pulled the troops out whole the Americans were still there. Nobody would have imagined such a stupid thing like that would be done. Got to be one of the most incredibly dumb things any head of state of any country has ever done. Everyone was taken by surprise.

And it doesn't serve the American people well to try to defend Biden, when nothing he is doing is for the American people's benefit, and a lot of it is very harmful.
Imperialists never learn.

The whole world KNOWS we booted the former president Trump, who is a lying, corrupt opportunist swine.
True and I agree it’s a good thing. Unfortunately we installed a lying corrupt opportunist with a touch of senility.

No change.

True and I agree it’s a good thing. Unfortunately we installed a lying corrupt opportunist with a touch of senility.

No change.
He's not that bad, gipper.... You have to weigh it, now a days.... they are not "all the same"..... neither are perfect....

Forum List

Back