Biden mocked world wide as other leaders treat him like an abused spouse in public

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

Tough shit. And what an improvement!

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

These Rwingers are so Biden butthurt.

And I'm loving it.

And I'm loving it.
I understand that you are thrilled the country is being destroyed. Thanks for confirming it.

I understand that you are thrilled the country is being destroyed. Thanks for confirming it.
xsTPtpu.jpg

The whole country is butt hurt. The man is a fool. Trump is missed already and the number missing him and his governance is growing.

And Biden just cowers there...
Biden Biden BideBiden Biden Biden BidenBiden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

You forgot the "X". xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden

Forum List

Back