Biden Misleads: ‘Under Law’ Planned Parenthood ‘Can’t Perform Abortions’

Do you really feel good having this ignorant moron a heartbeat away?

Joe Biden Falsely Claims Under Law Planned Parenthood Can’t Perform Abortions | Video | TheBlaze.com

Only the most anal didn't know what he was talking about. I was watching the Sun Damsels dismantle the Buffaloes but if you are reaching this hard to tarnish the Vice President; Biden must have wiped the floor with Ryan.

He also Said that if Romney put 2 Justices on the SCOTUS Abortion would be Banned.

Clearly he forgot how it works. If you over turn Roe V Wade, You have not Banned Abortion. You have simply Returned the Decisions about Abortion to the Individual States.

Joe Biden Falsely Claims Under Law Planned Parenthood Can’t Perform Abortions | Video | TheBlaze.com

Only the most anal didn't know what he was talking about. I was watching the Sun Damsels dismantle the Buffaloes but if you are reaching this hard to tarnish the Vice President; Biden must have wiped the floor with Ryan.

If you didn't even watch it, why comment on it.

Typical.

Listen for yourself:

Biden Planned Parenthood - YouTube

The ironic thing is that eliminating Title X funding is the worst thing you can do if you want to reduce the number of abortions. Why? Because Title X funding--which costs American citizens $1 per YEAR--not a day--a year--provides contraception and other family planning options for low income Americans. Without the contraception...you end up with more pregnancies which can, by definition, only lead to more abortions.

The Governor has some good ideas. This isn't one of them. And the rationale for it's consideration is particularly vapid.

I was actually Kinda Shocked Ryan said their position would be to Oppose abortion save for the Exceptions. I am pretty sure Romney has been saying he personally Opposes it, But does not think it's the Role of the Fed and should be left for the States.

Which is basically saying he would look to Over turn Roe V Wade, but not to Impose a Federal ban on Abortion. Instead allowing each state to decide.

I was actually Kinda Shocked Ryan said their position would be to Oppose abortion save for the Exceptions. I am pretty sure Romney has been saying he personally Opposes it, But does not think it's the Role of the Fed and should be left for the States.

Which is basically saying he would look to Over turn Roe V Wade, but not to Impose a Federal ban on Abortion. Instead allowing each state to decide.

Which is the strict constructionist viewpoint of those who dont oppose abortion, but oppose the abomination that is Roe v Wade.

Planned Parenthood Has never "performed Abortions" They are playing semantics.

They Facilitate them. They help Women Pay for them, Get rides to far away Clinics, refer them to Abortion Clinics. Etc.

tissue?

They Facilitate them. They help Women Pay for them, Get rides to far away Clinics, refer them to Abortion Clinics. Etc.

tissue?

Why? Not complaining, Just correcting the comment that Planned Parenthood Performs Abortions. They don't Never have.

You clearly don't even know my Position on Abortion, or you wouldn't ask me if I need a tissue.

Last edited:

tissue?

Why? Not complaining, Just correcting the comment that Planned Parenthood Performances Abortions. They don't Never have.

You clearly don't even know my Position on Abortion, or you wouldn't ask me if I need a tissue.

biden said they don't *performance* abortions.

what was your point again?

Why? Not complaining, Just correcting the comment that Planned Parenthood Performances Abortions. They don't Never have.

biden said they don't *performance* abortions.

what was your point again?

Oh yes, lets focus on a typo that Auto Correct fucked me on LOL

God you are a jack ass.

The ironic thing is that eliminating Title X funding is the worst thing you can do if you want to reduce the number of abortions. Why? Because Title X funding--which costs American citizens $1 per YEAR--not a day--a year--provides contraception and other family planning options for low income Americans. Without the contraception...you end up with more pregnancies which can, by definition, only lead to more abortions.

The Governor has some good ideas. This isn't one of them. And the rationale for it's consideration is particularly vapid.

My question, is if Planned Parenthood has so many good programs, why dont they spin off the abortion buisness to another company...if they seperated the abortion buisness.. I might care about the other things they do

Forum List

Back