Biden meddling with DOJ. Tells them who to prosecute.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
..he is every nazi thing the left accused Mr Trump of--making the left look even MORE idiotic

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

with all the dumb shit Biden is doing, him giving is opinion is what you choose to whine about this morning?

BDS is strong in this one

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

with all the dumb shit Biden is doing, him giving is opinion is what you choose to whine about this morning?

BDS is strong in this one
I'm sorry you are too stupid to know the DOJ is suppose to be independent from the WH.

Meddling with the DOJ?

I can see where Republicans would be outraged

Looks like Biden is taking a cue from Obama and overstepping his role by telling the DOJ who to go after.

so, where is your post whining about Trump telling Rosen and Donoghue "Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

surely you are not just a BDS moron that is also a hypocrite?

so, where is your post whining about Trump telling Rosen and Donoghue "Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

surely you are not just a BDS moron that is also a hypocrite?
I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Try living in the present. Letting Trump reside in your vacuous noggin rent free 24/7 isn't healthy.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Try living in the present. Letting Trump reside in your vacuous noggin rent free 24/7 isn't healthy.

Thank you for proving you are just a BDS hypocrite.

If you did not criticize the last guy for the same sort of actions, then any criticism of this guy is totally meaningless.

Thank you for proving you are just a BDS hypocrite.

If you did not criticize the last guy for the same sort of actions, then any criticism of this guy is totally meaningless.
Hard to criticize someone for something you aren't aware of, Dipshit.

Trump really has your number, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

Hard to criticize someone for something you aren't aware of, Dipshit.

Trump really has your number, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

This is not about Trump, this is about your hypocrisy, nothing more.

you cannot run from it, just be a proud BDS hypocrite ,it is what you are.

This is not about Trump, this is about your hypocrisy, nothing more.

you cannot run from it, just be a proud BDS hypocrite ,it is what you are.
Not about Trump? Yes, this thread has nothing to do with Trump, and yet you can't post a single post without whining and crying about Trump. :itsok:

Not about Trump? Yes, this thread has nothing to do with Trump, and yet you can't post a single post without whining and crying about Trump. :itsok:

Again, I am not talking about Trump, I am talking about you. I get why you keep trying to deflect, but it will not work.

Again, I am not talking about Trump, I am talking about you. I get why you keep trying to deflect, but it will not work.
The thread is about Veggie Joe.

You show up to whine and cry about Trump and me.

Then claim I'm deflecting. Too fucking funny. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The thread is about Veggie Joe.

You show up to whine and cry about Trump and me.

Then claim I'm deflecting. Too fucking funny. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

all I have done is point out your hypocrisy. It cannot be denied.

but do carry on, it is as fun watching you BDS folks as it was watching the TDS folks.

you all are so much alike despite how much you hate each other

Meddling with the DOJ?

I can see where Republicans would be outraged
The DOJ is more in cahoots with the Biden administration then the Trump administration was. Trump went toe to toe with them at times. They are authoritarian and corrupted.

Nostra
LoL! He said they should be prosecuted. He didn't make any demands of Garland to do so.
But you prolly don't see the difference between that and Donnie's iron fisted control over his DOJ.

Looks like Biden is taking a cue from Obama and overstepping his role by telling the DOJ who to go after.

Nope.. Fox News is lying. Neither Biden nor Obama tried to control the DOJ.. Trump did try that.

I have noticed the outright lies peddled by Fox and Tucker Carlson, Hannity. Haven't you caught them?

Forum List

Back