Biden Makes a Threat

bigrebnc1775

Is this the facts you were wanting?

The first impeachment of Donald Trump occurred when Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives of the 116th United States Congress on December 18, 2019. The House adopted two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The Senate acquitted Trump of these charges on February 5, 2020.[2]

Note. He was acquired purely on Senate numbers although a handful threatened to cross the floor but were pressured regarding not getting a pre selection.
There again, is trump violating his constitutional oath.

You are pissing against the wind by making excuses for the biggest incompetent lying corrupt fascist buffoon EVER elected. That's the only thing you can hang your that on.

bigrebnc1775

Is this the facts you were wanting?

The first impeachment of Donald Trump occurred when Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives of the 116th United States Congress on December 18, 2019. The House adopted two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The Senate acquitted Trump of these charges on February 5, 2020.[2]

Note. He was acquired purely on Senate numbers although a handful threatened to cross the floor but were pressured regarding not getting a pre selection.
There again, is trump violating his constitutional oath.

You are pissing against the wind by making excuses for the biggest incompetent lying corrupt fascist buffoon EVER elected. That's the only thing you can hang your that on.
political impeachment is in fact not criminal NOR CONSTITUTIONAL
Your TRUMP DERANGEMENT IS SHOWING

bigrebnc1775

I will say this only once.
Please check your constitution regarding the process and aftermath.

I know you haven't read it, I know you still are trying to sanitise trumps stinking presidency and I know he is legally impeached forever, regardless of what you believe.

I find it breath taking, you could be so ignorant to the constitution.

bigrebnc1775

I will say this only once.
Please check your constitution regarding the process and aftermath.

I know you haven't read it, I know you still are trying to sanitise trumps stinking presidency and I know he is legally impeached forever, regardless of what you believe.

I find it breath taking, you could be so ignorant to the constitution.
What are the grounds for impeachment knucklehead?
I suggest that you read the U.S. Constitution.
I do believe you aren't an American, because an American would not say check your Constitution
An American would say check the U.S. Constitution or the Constitution
And if I'm right now I see why you don't understand the U.S. Constitution

Biden is wrong. 50 caliber machine guns will take out almost any piece of military hardware in the U.S. arsenal if used properly. Just about anything aside from M-1 tanks, a few attack helicopters and most warships.

bigrebnc1775

An impeachment is legal and recorded in history when the president is charged and found guilty in the house. It doesn't matter if he is acquitted in the Senate, he is impeached nonetheless. Forever.

Listen smart arse, if you think I am wrong, show the legislation to prove it or shut you have filled mouth. Have a nice day. I am.

bigrebnc1775

An impeachment is legal and recorded in history when the president is charged and found guilty in the house. It doesn't matter if he is acquitted in the Senate, he is impeached nonetheless. Forever.

Listen smart arse, if you think I am wrong, show the legislation to prove it or shut you have filled mouth. Have a nice day. I am.
dumbass the house doesn't have the authority to find the president guilty
But I did ask you what were the grounds for president Trumps impeachment

bigrebnc1775

Dumbass. The house has every right to find him guilty. The process is then handed to the Senate for decision.
You don't even understand your own constitution but you call me a dumbass.

Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry alleged that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.

It's best you shut your ignorant mouth if you can't read and research.

bigrebnc1775

Dumbass. The house has every right to find him guilty. The process is then handed to the Senate for decision.
You don't even understand your own constitution but you call me a dumbass.

Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry alleged that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.

It's best you shut your ignorant mouth if you can't read and research.
you're one ignorant bitch the house can only impeach they cannot find or pronounce guilt that's the Senates job
Trump's impeachment was political that's all that's why the Senate acquitted him.

bigrebnc1775 bigrebnc1775

Hello. The light has finally come on.

That's what I've been saying boofhead.
When he is impeached in tb e house and the documents transferred to the Senate, he is impeached forever. It matters not what decision th e srnat e makes. He is still impeached.

I posted the reason he was impeached and it is fact, regardless of politics. He was guilty, charged, impeached and I couldn't be happier.

The second impeachment is regarding his actions by promoting the riot.
He will be impeached again, regardless of what the Senate does.

You don't appear to grasp the fundamentals of the constitution.
You are coming from a spite filled hate situation and that's irrelevant. Get over it boofhead.

bigrebnc1775 bigrebnc1775

Hello. The light has finally come on.

That's what I've been saying boofhead.
When he is impeached in tb e house and the documents transferred to the Senate, he is impeached forever. It matters not what decision th e srnat e makes. He is still impeached.

I posted the reason he was impeached and it is fact, regardless of politics. He was guilty, charged, impeached and I couldn't be happier.

The second impeachment is regarding his actions by promoting the riot.
He will be impeached again, regardless of what the Senate does.

You don't appear to grasp the fundamentals of the constitution.
You are coming from a spite filled hate situation and that's irrelevant. Get over it boofhead.
no, you didn't say anything remotely to what I said
said the house finds guilty
They don't that's the senates jobe to find guilt
You did not post the reason he was impeached
it was a political impeachment that did not meet the threshold for impeachment or guilt

bigrebnc1775

I did post the reason so it's not my fault you are illiterate.
How can the process be passed to the Senate without the house making a decision.
That have every right under the co institution to find him guilty, they did, and the Senate acquitted him.

Youre as dumb as dogshit son. Go away. I'm done with you.

bigrebnc1775

I did post the reason so it's not my fault you are illiterate.
How can the process be passed to the Senate without the house making a decision.
That have every right under the co institution to find him guilty, they did, and the Senate acquitted him.

Youre as dumb as dogshit son. Go away. I'm done with you.
Once again stupid the house brings charges of impeachment to the senate
The Senate either finds guilt and convicts or doesn't find guilt and acquits
dumb ass you posted the schiff sham bullshit
Totally political Totally political hit

New Topics

Forum List

Back