Biden Lying about COVID and mask wearing..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Biden is not informed about anything to do with COVID-19.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

It's the CHINESE VIRUS not a Trump virus....

These people are despicable liars.

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..

Another Moron thread insulting women and whining about something. This time, Trump Virus. Pretty please don't call Trump virus Trump virus.

For the uninformed:
A moron who doesn't know the first thing about a mask or how effective it is.... IS that you Slow Joe?

Last edited:
The Biden-harisS (BS) drive by was just that. A hit job devoid of facts and full of demands.... Top down, Command and Control Communist DEMONCRATS...

For the uninformed:
A moron who doesnt know the first thing about a mask or how effective it is....
I mean, that article is infectious disease MD and a PhD epidemiologist from one of the best medical institutions in the country.

But you took a weekend course in donning and doffing military equipment so I guess that is superior?

Now we get to watch REAL LEADERSHIP... Trump is using actual facts and explaining the who, what , when , where and why's..... Refreshing to watch the differnece of a President respting WE THE PEOPLE and one who acts like he/she is a king/queen.

For the uninformed:
I mean, that article is infectious disease MD and a PhD epidemiologist from one of the best medical institutions in the country.

But you took a weekend course in donning and doffing military equipment so I guess that is superior?
The article doesn't Cite real data on masks. They use talking points and nothing more. Tell me how a screen door with 2 foot screen stops a basket ball? It cant.. This is what stopping a 0.5 micron virus is to a 10-20 micron mesh. It cant stop shit!

For the uninformed:

The article doesn't Cite real data on masks. They use talking points and nothing more. Tell me how a screen door with 2 foot screen stops a basket ball? It cant.. This is what stopping a 0.5 micron virus is to a 10-20 micron mesh. It cant stop shit!
I think there were about 6 scientific studies in the article.

Viruses don’t travel by themselves, they hitch rides on water droplets. Didn’t you know that? The size of the virus isn’t the most relevant factor.

For the uninformed:
I can Find articles saying otherwise. But we should wear masks. Optics matter.
Go ahead. Then we can actually debate the strengths of the cases being made. It would be a very interesting conversation.

For the uninformed:
Go ahead. Then we can actually debate the strengths of the cases being made. It would be a very interesting conversation.
For whom?

For the uninformed:

NO.. I originally took a 4 year course in physics and biological warfare. I hold a Masters in Atmospheric Physics. SO not only do i have biology but applied physics credentials.

For the uninformed:
For whom?

The second article was published in April and specifically cites the lack of data about efficacy of masks. Four months of work on the issue have provided such data.

For the uninformed:

NO.. I originally took a 4 year course in physics and biological warfare. I hold a Masters in Atmospheric Physics. SO not only do i have biology but applied physics credentials.
What is your undergrad degree in?

For the uninformed:
For whom?

The second article was published in April and specifically cites the lack of data about what efficacy of masks. Four months of work on the issue have provided such data.
What data? Don’t be fat and you don’t have to worry about COVID if you’re under 70.

Forum List

Back