Biden Loses ‘The Line’ During Telemundo Interview

“Just think about it” that’s Biden’s go to line whenever he ceases thinking. He loses his train of... well, whatever in the hell was going on then tells you “Just think about it” like it’s your fault he has no idea what he’s saying.

The debates are gonna be a hoot.

I'm beginning to think that Biden won't show for the debate, I mean really, lol, how is he going to do it?

He will call in sick or something .... I just can't grasp the idea of him debating Trump.:4_13_65:
100% agree. Kameltoe will step in. Putting Sleepy in the lions den with DJT would be called in under 5 minutes. Like the 10-run rule in little league. Then, the state owned politburo can claim "Trump bullied a woman", and "she's really smarter than she sounds".

Democrats are so stupid, they watch biden and think he is as sharp as a tack. They also lie and claim he is just whispering to those girls he's sniffing. This is because the average democrat is, at best, soft on pedophilia.

I'm beginning to think that Biden won't show for the debate, I mean really, lol, how is he going to do it?

He will call in sick or something .... I just can't grasp the idea of him debating Trump.:4_13_65:
100% agree. Kameltoe will step in. Putting Sleepy in the lions den with DJT would be called in under 5 minutes. Like the 10-run rule in little league. Then, the state owned politburo can claim "Trump bullied a woman", and "she's really smarter than she sounds".
If they try that Trump should walk off the stage. That Harris pig wasn’t voted in by anyone.

Democrats are so stupid, they watch biden and think he is as sharp as a tack. They also lie and claim he is just whispering to those girls he's sniffing. This is because the average democrat is, at best, soft on pedophilia.

I know! LOL!:laugh:

1600743350128.png

I don't think the see Biden as being sharp. I doubt if they are looking forward to the debate. And it is wrong to declare any one is a pedophile.

I don't think the see Biden as being sharp. I doubt if they are looking forward to the debate. And it is wrong to declare any one is a pedophile.
I'm not saying biden is a pedophile. I'm saying he is creepy with kids and Democrats don't care because in general, Democrats are soft on pedophilia. They are the people who make and watch shows like cuties then come here and defend it.

Most Democrats aren't pedophiles but most pedophiles are Democrats.

At :30 he talks about losing the line. Notice you don’t see a long shot of the two of them together. Because in between there’s likely a teleprompter with answers.
View attachment 391442

Yep, he was reading a prompter. He looked to his left to read his answers and looked straight on when addressing the reporter. The SOB has nothing left in the tank, he'll resign within months if he's elected. They are just giving the poor demented old man an chance to say he was president, even if it's only for a nanosecond.

How embarrassing. Wonder how the plan to make Joe look good next Tuesday during the debate. I bet they will not allow to have each respond to the other after a question is answered. No adlibs allowed. And there better not be notes or teleprompters!
I expect the moderator to jump in several times to try to save Sundowners.

I don't think Wallace will do that, he likes his job a Fox too much, and it would dishonor his dad.

They are going to HAVE to implant some kind of relay into his ear canal. There's just no way he will show up otherwise.

Trump should have the secret service to employ cell phone and RF jamers. Require that all mics be wired so they won't be effected.

It is funny how you guys make fun of Biden while trump most of the time doesnt make sense. Every single time he comes out he says something stupid.
Every sane person should be troubled by how stupid a politician and childish can be and he happens to be the president.

At :30 he talks about losing the line. Notice you don’t see a long shot of the two of them together. Because in between there’s likely a teleprompter with answers.
View attachment 391442

Remember those kids in the special classes at school? The entire Democratic Party has become like that. Lead poisoning couldn't have destroyed the gray matter of a party more than what has happened to the democrats in the US. It is over.

Now, which button do you want me to press? The red one Mr. President. Ok. Now where are those missiles going? I forgot.

Without a doubt Biden is reading his answers when able and when not knows the questions in advance. TRUMP will destroy Biden in the 1st debate. I'm am beginning to think Biden might not show up for the 1st debate, since while Wallace is a lib, I don't think he would give the Biden campaign questions in advance. Although they do release the topics, and I don't think Biden's too far gone and he probably has enough memorized lines to get him through a debate.

It is funny how you guys make fun of Biden while trump most of the time doesnt make sense. Every single time he comes out he says something stupid.
Every sane person should be troubled by how stupid a politician and childish can be and he happens to be the president.
If he doesn’t make sense then you couldn’t be accusing him of all the things you do.

How embarrassing. Wonder how the plan to make Joe look good next Tuesday during the debate. I bet they will not allow to have each respond to the other after a question is answered. No adlibs allowed. And there better not be notes or teleprompters!
I expect the moderator to jump in several times to try to save Sundowners.

I don't think Wallace will do that, he likes his job a Fox too much, and it would dishonor his dad.

Look at what Fox did when Soros was brought up. Discussing Deep State is verboten.

Here's what he's looking at .

Oh there can be zero question on this situation. As soon as he was asked an impromptu clarification question, he jerked his head to the right to look at and answer the dude. Then, he gets lost in what line he was to read from, what a pathetic joke the Dems have become.

Trump should have the secret service to employ cell phone and RF jamers. Require that all mics be wired so they won't be effected.
Something has to be done. I don't know what technology they can use these days, but IF there really is a debate, they will have to formulate some plan to cheat through it. There's just no way this dummy can debate cleanly.

Forum List

Back