Biden locks ICE Twitter account used to warn Americans of violent criminal aliens.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Once again Joe puts violent illegal criminals above innocent Americans.

Biden administration locks ICE twitter account

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency locked one of their twitter accounts Tuesday, halting all public safety alerts on illegal migrants in the U.S. with criminal backgrounds.

The account, created in 2013 and bolstered under the Trump administration, was used to post details about known "fugitives," including their name, nationality, criminal history and the U.S. jurisdiction where they were released.

BIDEN SENDING ‘TERRIBLE MESSAGE’ ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: REP. MCCAUL

"It seems the Biden Admin locked [ICE Alerts] because if you were to report the location of one of these dangerous aliens to ICE, it would become too obvious that these assaulters, drug dealers, thieves, and drunk drivers are now allowed to go free under Biden's policies," former senior advisor to ICE, Jon Feere, wrote on Twitter Tuesday.

Feere condemned the move as an attempt by the Biden administration to hide information about criminal migrants, particularly those with sexual assault and child abuse offenses.

"ICE also used to post "Most Wanted Wednesday" tweets aimed at getting the public's help in locating public safety threats, Feere added. "The Biden Admin is apparently not too interested in public safety."

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency locked one of their twitter accounts Tuesday, halting all public safety alerts on illegal migrants in the U.S. with criminal backgrounds.

The account, created in 2013 and bolstered under the Trump administration, was used to post details about known "fugitives," including their name, nationality, criminal history and the U.S. jurisdiction where they were released.

"It seems the Biden Admin locked [ICE Alerts] because if you were to report the location of one of these dangerous aliens to ICE, it would become too obvious that these assaulters, drug dealers, thieves, and drunk drivers are now allowed to go free under Biden's policies," former senior advisor to ICE, Jon Feere, wrote on Twitter Tuesday.

Feere condemned the move as an attempt by the Biden administration to hide information about criminal migrants, particularly those with sexual assault and child abuse offenses.

"ICE also used to post "Most Wanted Wednesday" tweets aimed at getting the public's help in locating public safety threats, Feere added. "The Biden Admin is apparently not too interested in public safety."

Pulled up the ICE website. Used their search field looking for Most Wanted.
found: Most Wanted
Is this the info you are looking for or is twitter, just your chosen method? As I have said, I do not tweet and actually prefer open world wide web, .gov websites. Is there something not on the .gov website that they only released on twitter? Or are you just a really big twitter fan?

Is this the info you are looking for or is twitter, just your chosen method? As I have said, I do not tweet and actually prefer open world wide web, .gov websites. Is there something not on the .gov website that they only released on twitter? Or are you just a really big twitter fan?
Explain how it is a good thing Veggie Joe shut down a method of warning tens of millions of Americans about violent criminal illegal aliens.
GO!

Explain how it is a good thing Veggie Joe shut down a method of warning tens of millions of Americans about violent criminal illegal aliens.
GO!
Kind of depends on if the same information is available directly on on .gov website. If it is available, fine. Multiple media outlets in addition to the official .gov website just multiplies the workload. Twitter being a private enterprise, profit motivated business model , I do not care if the government helps them make money or not.
If, on the other hand it was no longer putting out the information of value and to the easy access of the public, that is different, and I, like you, would not approve. There are some dangerous ass holes out there and part of the job of ICE is to inform and enlist the help of the public.

GO!
Kind of depends on if the same information is available directly on on .gov website. If it is available, fine. Multiple media outlets in addition to the official .gov website just multiplies the workload. Twitter being a private enterprise, profit motivated business model , I do not care if the government helps them make money or not.
If, on the other hand it was no longer putting out the information of value and to the easy access of the public, that is different, and I, like you, would not approve. There are some dangerous ass holes out there and part of the job of ICE is to inform and enlist the help of the public.
You said you had to go to the ICE website and specifically search for this info.............which I'm guessing is the first time in your life you did so.

Millions use Twitter, and it takes no effort to get a tweet, nor does it cost to send one.

So your entire pissy pants post is a fail.

GO!
You said you had to go to the ICE website and specifically search for this info.............which I'm guessing is the first time in your life you did so.

Millions use Twitter, and it takes no effort to get a tweet, nor does it cost to send one.

No. Multiple media outlet takes more resources, and Billions of people use the world wide web. My points were valid. Don't be a schmuck. I will say that, yes it was my first time on ICE.gov and I had to look around. Nothing on the main page would have taken me to that "most wanted" page and it irritated me as I too consider that type of info both interesting and important. Now, that link is in my Info government bookmarks on Firefox and is just a click away anytime I am on the internet.
I do understand if you are bitching because you just don't like change. I am still pissed at changes to the CIA website made the week before trump left office.

Biden must want to help out U.S. gun manufacturers. This sure ought to do it.

GO!

No. Multiple media outlet takes more resources, and Billions of people use the world wide web. My points were valid. Don't be a schmuck. I will say that, yes it was my first time on ICE.gov and I had to look around. Nothing on the main page would have taken me to that "most wanted" page and it irritated me as I too consider that type of info both interesting and important. Now, that link is in my Info government bookmarks on Firefox and is just a click away anytime I am on the internet.
I do understand if you are bitching because you just don't like change. I am still pissed at changes to the CIA website made the week before trump left office.
Piss and moan all you want.

There is no logical explanation to eliminate this program. It costs next to nothing and reaches millions more people than those who would take the effort to do what you did simply because you thought you might score some cheap political points on a messageboard.

Biden must want to help out U.S. gun manufacturers. This sure ought to do it.
Hope not. Ammo is outrageously in short supply already.

GO!

White, it's hiding information from the public

GO!

If that it true, it truly sucks. Not being familiar with the twitter site, it is quite possible I do not have the frame of reference to judge. Only you twitter people (at least the ones familiar with both the twitter site and the ICE.gov) site know for sure. Would be interested to know, though.

GO!

If that it true, it truly sucks. Not being familiar with the twitter site, it is quite possible I do not have the frame of reference to judge. Only you twitter people (at least the ones familiar with both the twitter site and the ICE.gov) site know for sure. Would be interested to know, though.
I assume some people just get information from it, I never used it but it appears a popular outlet

GO!

White thinks America can't afford a few tweets................supports Veggie Joe's $1.9 TRILLION pork bill. :cuckoo:

GO!

White thinks America can't afford a few tweets................supports Veggie Joe's $1.9 TRILLION pork bill. :cuckoo:
Yah, yah, yah, Nostra, it's ok. It may be part my money, but you go ahead and spend it if you like, as it will be spent anyway. I just favor the the dot gov site that accessible to everyone that can access twitter and does not require you to establish another login, password or give you email address to a private enterprise vendor. That is IF you can access the same information.

GO!

Yah, yah, yah, Nostra, it's ok. It may be part my money, but you go ahead and spend it if you like, as it will be spent anyway. I just favor the the dot gov site that accessible to everyone that can access twitter and does not require you to establish another login, password or give you email address to a private enterprise vendor. That is IF you can access the same information.
Not everyone lives on the Stone Age like you. Americans get info in numerous ways. When trying to protect the public, its smart to use the platforms millions are on daily.

Bidens immigration policy just killed 12 illegals in an SUV packed with 25 illegals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back