Biden links his fundraising website to Whitehouse.gov, in violation of law.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse 1.jpg

I hope he also didn't have to refund donors over a 100 million bucks or anything......
Why would he? Dimwingers are never held accountable for their corruption and crimes.
It is just so unfair how powerful Dems are in comparison to Republicans...

Because Dems are a bunch of weak soyboy cucks -- but somehow strong enough to make Republicans whine all the time....

I hope he also didn't have to refund donors over a 100 million bucks or anything......
Why would he? Dimwingers are never held accountable for their corruption and crimes.
It is just so unfair how powerful Dems are in comparison to Republicans...

Because Dems are a bunch of weak soyboy cucks -- but somehow strong enough to make Republicans whine all the time....
Cool story.

Anything on topic?

I, for one, approve of Joe Biden's spirit of transparency and open governance.
His entire life in public office has been one long exercise in fund raising and personal aggrandizement
and that extends to Joe Biden's family (brother, wife, sons....Hunter Biden is still working for the Bank of
China entirely due to who his daddy is... NYT Confirms Hunter Biden Bank of China Deal, Leaves Out Key Details ).

Well done Joe. Be proud of your fund raising efforts. You've earned every penny you've been able
extract based on your position in the US Government.

The stuttering fuck is so used to running a crime family syndicate he can hardly help himself at this point.

I suppose we should be thankful he's not molesting his daughter in the shower anymore (that we know of).... thank God for small mercies.

Most corrupt administration in history.

Of course, it was just an "error"..............

Trump's fault
Clearly.
Systemic.

Forum List

Back