Biden Lies Again, Falsely Claims It’s A “Fact” That He Never Discussed Ukraine With His Son

See Don, lies all the time.
Oh, so that's not a problem then.
Apparently not all the time in america, no, are you paying any attention at all? Just point to the "other" guy's pile of shit as you stand in front of your own. That's as american as it gets. And you obviously know Don lies like he breathes.

The Legal Biden Family Corruption Democrats Refuse to Acknowledge
The Legal Biden Family Corruption Democrats Refuse to Acknowledge

It's because the followers of their pathetic party are gullible nematodes . They can't even weigh the difference between a bullshit artist and one that colors within the lines . I know I just upset a few of them with this true statement and soon the lemmings I'll start attacking me for it - bring it on spineless basement dwellers .

WASHINGTON — President Trump was repeatedly warned by his own staff that the Ukraine conspiracy theory that he and his lawyer were pursuing was “completely debunked” long before the president pressed Ukraine this summer to investigate his Democratic rivals, a former top adviser said on Sunday.

Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Mr. Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said he told the president there was no basis to the theory that Ukraine, not Russia, intervened in the 2016 election and did so on behalf of the Democrats.

STFU -

Joe is toast...I find it very telling that he thinks he still has a shot...

Biden will lie about this until well forever.
America will lie about itself until it no longer exists. So of course he is part if this. So are you.

Shut up or we'll nuke your stupid country, let me guess Canada?

Well that's about all america has to offer the world, ever more violence and slaughter.

Lib please without the USA you would be fighting in the streets over food.

Forum List

Back