Biden Lies Again, Falsely Claims It’s A “Fact” That He Never Discussed Ukraine With His Son

Biden will lie about this until well forever.
America will lie about itself until it no longer exists. So of course he is part if this. So are you.

Shut up or we'll nuke your stupid country, let me guess Canada?

Well that's about all america has to offer the world, ever more violence and slaughter.

Lib please without the USA you would be fighting in the streets over food.
25% of the homeless in america are children.

Four Homelessness Trends from 2018 and What They Could Mean for 2019 | How Housing Matters

And homelessness is climbing. Cheers.

WASHINGTON — President Trump was repeatedly warned by his own staff that the Ukraine conspiracy theory that he and his lawyer were pursuing was “completely debunked” long before the president pressed Ukraine this summer to investigate his Democratic rivals, a former top adviser said on Sunday.

Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Mr. Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said he told the president there was no basis to the theory that Ukraine, not Russia, intervened in the 2016 election and did so on behalf of the Democrats.

STFU -

It worked didn't it Biden is down in the polls. There's some payback for what Harry Reid did to Romney, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON — President Trump was repeatedly warned by his own staff that the Ukraine conspiracy theory that he and his lawyer were pursuing was “completely debunked” long before the president pressed Ukraine this summer to investigate his Democratic rivals, a former top adviser said on Sunday.

Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Mr. Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said he told the president there was no basis to the theory that Ukraine, not Russia, intervened in the 2016 election and did so on behalf of the Democrats.

STFU -

It worked didn't it Biden is down in the polls. There's some payback for what Harry Reid did to Romney, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
No one needs another corporatist dick in that office.

Biden will lie about this until well forever.
America will lie about itself until it no longer exists. So of course he is part if this. So are you.

Well that's about all america has to offer the world, ever more violence and slaughter.

Four Homelessness Trends from 2018 and What They Could Mean for 2019 | How Housing Matters

So?

I’m so old I remember when lies disqualified you from being President.

You were lied into Iraq.

Riiiiight it was a vast conspiracy among a coalition of multiple countries and multiple intelligence agencies. :cuckoo:

Just swallow what your big gubment tells ya.

The Iraq War, 15 years later: Lies, deaths and lessons we still haven't learned
A decade and a half later, it's clear there are no winners
The Iraq War 15 years later: the lies, the deaths and the lessons we s

So?
See if you can put it together halfwit.

So?

Sure, right after you stop trolling. If anyone is wondering what that rotted festering stench is...^^^

So?

Sure, right after you stop trolling. If anyone is wondering what that rotted festering stench is...^^^

'America's Outrageous War Economy!'
Pentagon can't find $2.3 trillion, wasting trillions on 'national defense'

You were lied into Iraq.

Riiiiight it was a vast conspiracy among a coalition of multiple countries and multiple intelligence agencies. :cuckoo:

Do me a favor and send me $19.99 cause I have a bridge to sell you . You're not too good at figuring things outside your realm are you ? Oops here comes a unicorn .

What are you babbling about?

You were lied into Iraq.

Do me a favor and send me $19.99 cause I have a bridge to sell you . You're not too good at figuring things outside your realm are you ? Oops here comes a unicorn .

No one can dumb things down enough for you hon.

So?

Look stupid I was the first to call BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $78 billion and that Iraq would pay us back so :anj_stfu:

Look stupid I was the first to call BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $78 billion and that Iraq would pay us back so :anj_stfu:
Gee, you don't matter do you. Fweedumb.

You were lied into Iraq.

No one can dumb things down enough for you hon.

My left pinky toe is smarter than you libtard. One of us is smart enough to be in the top 3% of income earners, hint its not you. :itsok:

You were lied into Iraq.

Look, these countries went to war with Iraq because they WANTED to go to war with Iraq for various political and financial reasons. None of these politicians were lied into going to war.

You were lied into Iraq.

If only Hillary had not insisted we invade and her hubby say Iraq had WMDs when Bush took over!

You were lied into Iraq.

If only Hillary had not insisted we invade and her hubby say Iraq had WMDs when Bush took over!

If only Democrats had not DEMANDED a 2nd vote on going to war with Iraq so they could vote YES. These clowns don't have a leg to stand on.

Forum List

Back