Biden Lied

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
"You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Lying sack-o-shit.

"You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

You mean you can't trust someone who promises you eternal life?

20180730T1156-19045-CNS-MCCARRICK-ABUSE-HOMILIES-2.jpg

Sometimes when you tell a demented person something it basically goes in one ear and out the other with no stops in between. So, I don't know if he even realizes what he's saying is not true, but I have a suspicion that he really doesn't know it. Or maybe he wants to believe it and so he does and will not entertain anything that doesn't fit his agenda.

So - we've got a demented old man and/or a consummate liar as our president. Funny, Trump's people had to work hard to stop him from doing something really stupid, and now Biden's people are doing the same thing.

The dems are in complete "scratch dirt over the covid shit" mode at this point.

I guess they hope voters will forget by next November. Thing is the sorry-ass teacher's unions are not having any of it and are trying to double down.

So what are the dems to do, tell the teachers to "follow the science" (that changes as it's convenient for the dems) and kill their golden goose union donation money?

I must say, I enjoy watching them squirm.

Last edited:

Lying sack-o-shit.
Biden has been lying his whole life

Forum List

Back