Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

I can't put it any better than this guy did...

"As a husband and as the father of two young boys, ages 9 and 13, I can all-too-well imagine the horror of receiving of phone call like the one Biden received on December 18, 1972. But to then spend years impugning the innocent driver who tried to save my own loved ones, despite just have been nearly killed himself? That I can’t imagine, and suspect you couldn’t, either."

YEah I don't believe a thing this pathological liar said.....the guy lies about everything.....he went to the Ivy League, he was first in his class...he is so full of shit.

He made a joke, and it was a tenure.

Even CNN called Biden a liar on that claim:

"Not all past presidents graduated from college, let alone from the Ivy League. If elected, Biden would be the first president without an Ivy League degree since Ronald Reagan"

Then there was how he claimed to be in the top half of his law school, at Syracuse, LOL. I mean what a small thing, who would lie about that? Well, Joe Bonzo Biden would ...

"Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom. "

Note that's the AP ...

He did a sure of lot better than tramp did, at least he didn't pay for someone to take his tests.

"As a husband and as the father of two young boys, ages 9 and 13, I can all-too-well imagine the horror of receiving of phone call like the one Biden received on December 18, 1972. But to then spend years impugning the innocent driver who tried to save my own loved ones, despite just have been nearly killed himself? That I can’t imagine, and suspect you couldn’t, either."

YEah I don't believe a thing this pathological liar said.....the guy lies about everything.....he went to the Ivy League, he was first in his class...he is so full of shit.

"Not all past presidents graduated from college, let alone from the Ivy League. If elected, Biden would be the first president without an Ivy League degree since Ronald Reagan"

Then there was how he claimed to be in the top half of his law school, at Syracuse, LOL. I mean what a small thing, who would lie about that? Well, Joe Bonzo Biden would ...

"Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom. "

Note that's the AP ...

He did a sure of lot better than tramp did, at least he didn't pay for someone to take his tests.

No, Biden stole his papers from people who wrote them.

"Then-U.S. Sen. Joe Biden withdrew from the 1988 presidential race after admitting to plagiarism and exaggeration of his academic record."
Rating
True
True
About this rating

And the Washington Post

I can't believe you tried that one. All you have is an accusation by someone who hates Trump. There is no doubt about Biden cheating

Biden did not lie. He just repeated what news report said . Those were shown to probably be wrong but he was never tested it's all hearsay. At any rate is it is a disgusting to bring up such a tragic time with bologna, the usual GOP lies. Everything you know is wrong. Another phony scandal to add to hundreds of others. All discredited totally never retracted. Remember innocent until proven guilty or even of interest to law enforcement LOL.
Bullshit.

First you claimed it was true.

Not you claim it was reported.

That is total and conplete BS.

We quoted the article, the police AND the judge. Absolutely a lie.

No newspapers report anything but what was posted here until Biden lied about it.

Joe knows a good tall tale goes a long way...over and over and over.

Doesn't a "drunk truck driver" sound so much better than "pulled out in front of a truck that had the right-of-way"?

Look at the mans track record.

He gives zero fucks if he ruins a mans life if it gets him some more votes. And when he gets caught lying, he has no shame...he brags about it.

"
BIDEN: Look, everybody tells you "don't take any chances," because the truth of the matter is I've gotten myself in trouble. Hell, I might be president now if it weren't for the fact I said I had an uncle who was a coal miner. Turns out I didn't have anybody in the coal mines, y'know what I mean? I tried that crap — it didn't work! [APPLAUSE] But I actually thought it!

STEWART: You believed it!

BIDEN: I actually believed it. I'm from Scranton, Pennsylvania, I figured there had to be a coal miner somewhere in the family.

STEWART: Nothing, huh?

BIDEN: Nothing! He was an engineer. We were Irish, y'know, and I thought the Welsh and English owned the deal, so we must be coal miners.

STEWART: You took a stab in the dark, huh.

BIDEN: I took a stab in the dark, and I found out he graduated from Lehigh! What can I say?"

Biden leaves a big part of the story out: He didn't say his uncle was a coal miner because he thought it was true; he did it because he plagiarized his speech from then-British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock, who does come from a family of coal miners. Biden didn't just make someone up, he stole someone else's life story.

I have been pretty vocal I am not a Biden supporter...and DAMN some posters on this forum will go pretty low to try and use the death of Biden's wife and daughter into the election. Pretty low-class, especially using some garbage site to do so.
I included the link in this thread for my search results...

CBS and Politico even back up the facts as I stated them, so you can come off the "garbage site" bullshit...

Feel free to check it out yourself!!!!
Only heavy.com says the bad stuff, brainwashed functional moron.
Read this, you functional moron...

Just a week before Christmas, 1972, the wife of newly-elected Sen. Joe Biden and the couple's baby daughter were killed - and their two sons badly injured - when the Biden family car was broadsided by a truck at an intersection in Delaware.

The truck driver, Curtis Dunn, was never charged in the crash. But, his daughter Pam Hamill says, he too, suffered, reports CBS News correspondent Bob Orr.

"He grieved over that," Hamill said. "He was haunted and was tormented by that for years."

Dunn died in 1999, but since then his family has endured widespread rumors and reports that he had been drinking just before the collision.

At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

Hamill disputes that - saying her dad had not been drinking.

"The truth is, it was a tragic accident," she said. "No alcohol was involved."

The police reports have been lost, but Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."

And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

Now it's up to YOU to provide PROOF to the contrary....

Got any police reports or statements from witnesses to the accident?????
The police reports have been lost so it's all just another phony scandal. News media said there were rumors that he drank before Biden did period and he has apologized or whatever. No scandal no conspiracy. Now why do you support a party that is screwing the country? Just because of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories and all the misinformation?
Can't you even read what I posted???

Or are you that retarded???

CBS even backed it up (along with Politico, if you care to check the link for my search results)...

So fuck off, troll!!!
Your link and your quote place no blame on biden. Give it up only your stupid propaganda link does. Idiot.
Yeah and Teddy didn't do it either, just the vast right wing conspiracy.......you really are a piece of shit
Biden did not lie. He just repeated what news report said . Those were shown to probably be wrong but he was never tested it's all hearsay. At any rate is it is a disgusting to bring up such a tragic time with bologna, the usual GOP lies. Everything you know is wrong. Another phony scandal to add to hundreds of others. All discredited totally never retracted. Remember innocent until proven guilty or even of interest to law enforcement LOL.
Hmmm, the news just happened to make it so his family (a democrat) looks better and he runs with it.....it's funny how democrats ALWAYS get the positive spin from the media.......

Lefties and democrats don't joke.....they really thought Trump wanted to have Hilary Killed by 2A people......so when it's convenient, Lefties get a sense of humor.

Note that's the AP ...

No he didn't he finished near the bottom of his class....he lied about his academic record

He ripped off speeches, and the things he said was completely full of shit
Did not graduate in the top half of his class
Did not have 3 degrees

but here is the video

I can not even imagine losing my wife and child in one day.
I can imagine creating a narrative that helped me cope with such a massive loss.
Thankfully I'm not a politician so my grief isn't subjected to public scrutiny
You are still having difficulty about the narrative. He didn't create it to cope, he created it to garner votes.
Bullshit.

No newspapers report anything but what was posted here until Biden lied about it.

Doesn't a "drunk truck driver" sound so much better than "pulled out in front of a truck that had the right-of-way"?

He gives zero fucks if he ruins a mans life if it gets him some more votes. And when he gets caught lying, he has no shame...he brags about it.

"
BIDEN: Look, everybody tells you "don't take any chances," because the truth of the matter is I've gotten myself in trouble. Hell, I might be president now if it weren't for the fact I said I had an uncle who was a coal miner. Turns out I didn't have anybody in the coal mines, y'know what I mean? I tried that crap — it didn't work! [APPLAUSE] But I actually thought it!

BIDEN: I actually believed it. I'm from Scranton, Pennsylvania, I figured there had to be a coal miner somewhere in the family.

BIDEN: Nothing! He was an engineer. We were Irish, y'know, and I thought the Welsh and English owned the deal, so we must be coal miners.

BIDEN: I took a stab in the dark, and I found out he graduated from Lehigh! What can I say?"

Biden leaves a big part of the story out: He didn't say his uncle was a coal miner because he thought it was true; he did it because he plagiarized his speech from then-British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock, who does come from a family of coal miners. Biden didn't just make someone up, he stole someone else's life story.

Big deal LOL period Trump makes more factual lies in a minute than Biden has in his whole life and this is trivia . Only your stupid propaganda link blames Biden at all.

I can imagine creating a narrative that helped me cope with such a massive loss.
You are still having difficulty about the narrative. He didn't create it to cope, he created it to garner votes.
Bullshit.

"

Big deal LOL period Trump makes more factual lies in a minute than Biden has in his whole life and this is trivia . Only your stupid propaganda link blames Biden at all.
And I never said it was true. Neither did Joe really. Brainwashed functional moron. He just assumed that one of his Scranton ancestors was a minor, but he was just an engineer when they got around finally to fetch checking period he was an engineer in the coal mining industry. What trash you go on with and on and on and on period

Bullshit.

"

that is false and Trump has never lied about his resume, he went to Penn (Warton School of Business)
Biden has lied about everything in his life,
the way his wife died,
when he met his new wife,
what college he went to,
Where in the class he finished,
what awards he received,
how many degrees he received

and he did this all by plagiarizing several speeches.....mostly of British pols.....because he didn't think he would get caught.

Looks like Biden was caught in another lie....

THE SAD CASE OF CURTIS C. DUNN
Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

Mr. Dunn was tormented by the accident for years.

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”
No interest in going there.

Some things are just off limits and this is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM.
Normally, it would be off limits...

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....
I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed
why? BEIJING joe is the asswipe thats trying to use it...for political gain....no-one else

Bullshit.

"

And I never said it was true. Neither did Joe really. Brainwashed functional moron. He just assumed that one of his Scranton ancestors was a minor, but he was just an engineer when they got around finally to fetch checking period he was an engineer in the coal mining industry. What trash you go on with and on and on and on period
"He assumed one of his ancestors was a minor"....

RFLMAO!!!!

Did he sniff them????

Last edited:

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

Edited. Entire link was posted.

Sure the Judge woke up one day and remembered this article is a fake as you boy.

Sure the Judge woke up one day and remembered this article is a fake as you boy.
The facts are well sourced (and there are credible sources listed)...

So unless YOU have credible sources, fuck off...

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

Mr. Dunn was tormented by the accident for years.

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”
No interest in going there.

Some things are just off limits and this is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM.
When it comes to some lying asshole running for polical office, NOTHING is off limits except for more lies all FACTS are relevant.

Trump is the best candidate. Over Biden and Harris by far. Pence is the most even in personality one. He is good for Trump. Trump and Pence are a good team. A good team that was given no chance from the beginning.

What a dick. To besmirch the reputation of a guy who wrecked his truck to attempt to save a driver that ran a stop sign and caused the accident. As a truck driver, I can tell you if you pull out in front of a truck...they cannot stop. It's 80,000 pounds. Forty tons.

I haven't hit anyone, but a 5 ton pickup pulling a ton of car on a tow dolly ran a red light and hit my tractor...barely felt it. This guy didn't have an obligation to swerve and put his life at risk, overturning his truck in the process. It was the right thing to do, but it certainly isn't required.

And then to be smeared by Biden for an accident that wasn't his fault!

Fuck Joe Biden.

Yea, I think Biden must have orchestrated the whole thing...

Could you shut up... You go and tell someone that the guy looses his wife and child but you got him good for blaming the wrong thing... You must be so fucking proud...

By the looks of this Biden did incorrectly blame the driver... It is probably very hard to come the grief even today for him. He apologised and it is best to move on...

But I really advise the GOP to bring this up and attack Biden about the time he lost his wife and daughter... How about you make a joke about it and all...

The facts are well sourced (and there are credible sources listed)...

So unless YOU have credible sources, fuck off...
Your reliable sources don't say what you say they do, liar . Are you russiañ or just a fellow traveler?

No one is voting for Biden.
3 categories of people are voting against Trump...
[1] People who spend all their time on YouTube watching bullshit
[2] The Clinically Insane
[3] Trespassers and people who have sex with Trespassers

you forget those who think Trump is a lying, fat douchebag piece of shit. They are by far the biggest voting block. And a tonne of people are absolutely voting for Biden.

Worth noting: In 2009, a Biden spokesperson said he “fully accepts the Dunn family’s word that these rumors were false.” Biden’s book and his website bio do not contain the claim.

Forum List

Back