Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

I have been pretty vocal I am not a Biden supporter...and DAMN some posters on this forum will go pretty low to try and use the death of Biden's wife and daughter into the election. Pretty low-class, especially using some garbage site to do so.
I included the link in this thread for my search results...

CBS and Politico even back up the facts as I stated them, so you can come off the "garbage site" bullshit...

Feel free to check it out yourself!!!!

What you did was break forum rules by posting an entire article which is against copyright rules. Not only that, but the website you copied it from is as sketchy as it gets.
I didn't post the entire article on any of my posts (and I DID attribute what I DID post)...

And I also posted information to back it up from other sites...

Are you going to claim that the other sites (like CBS) are sketchy, too???

I can't put it any better than this guy did...

"As a husband and as the father of two young boys, ages 9 and 13, I can all-too-well imagine the horror of receiving of phone call like the one Biden received on December 18, 1972. But to then spend years impugning the innocent driver who tried to save my own loved ones, despite just have been nearly killed himself? That I can’t imagine, and suspect you couldn’t, either."

YEah I don't believe a thing this pathological liar said.....the guy lies about everything.....he went to the Ivy League, he was first in his class...he is so full of shit.

Looks like Biden was caught in another lie....

THE SAD CASE OF CURTIS C. DUNN
Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Edited. Entire link was posted.

That's damning IMO, but it's not me to judge. I think lost the file is code for Demoncrat's lifted it.

"As a husband and as the father of two young boys, ages 9 and 13, I can all-too-well imagine the horror of receiving of phone call like the one Biden received on December 18, 1972. But to then spend years impugning the innocent driver who tried to save my own loved ones, despite just have been nearly killed himself? That I can’t imagine, and suspect you couldn’t, either."

YEah I don't believe a thing this pathological liar said.....the guy lies about everything.....he went to the Ivy League, he was first in his class...he is so full of shit.
And he went to an all black college...

Of course, the college disagrees...

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

He's been using the sad deaths of his wife and his son as political props for sympathy and that is unacceptable behavior, because if he can do that with his own loved ones, imagine what he'd do with the American people's loved ones he sends out to wars etc..

I find it surprising that members of the forum that claims to be Republican are shocked by this subject? I don’t think the DemoncRats would have hesitated for a single second to do the same thing if it were Trump.
Where are we going?

The OP is a complete lie. To the basement with this garbage.
Google it....

The links come back saying Biden lied, and his wife was responsible for the accident....

It's bullshit. You can also google that Bush was behind 9/11 and 8,000 links will say he was. Do you think he was?

I certainly think Bush was good friends with who it was...and I think who it was was the intelligence dept of a certain country who wanted us to support their war against their Islamic neighbors. Perfect invititation to war, not unlike Pearl Harbor when another U,.S. president played dumb for the same reason basically..

Google it....

The links come back saying Biden lied, and his wife was responsible for the accident....

It's bullshit. You can also google that Bush was behind 9/11 and 8,000 links will say he was. Do you think he was?

Are you this stupid......this was shown to be true years ago.....he lied about the guy numerous times.......the family asked him to stop, and he kept doing it...

It reminds me of when Al Gore lied about being with his sister when she died of cancer....he gave a long, slow, detailed account of being at her bed side when she took her last breath.....bringing the whole democrat convention down.....

Then you learn that he was actually at a chicken dinner campaign event the day his sister died......

He and the democrats are vile, and the true source of evil in this country since the party was founded....

Joe Biden lies. Nothing he says can be trusted. It's pathological. He lies when the truth wouldn't hurt him.

Biden said he was a student at Delaware State University; school says otherwise

Lies that he attended predominately black college...

Lies that he was the first in his family to attend college... Link

Lies that a family member was a coal miner... Link

Lies about Marching in the Civil Rights Movement...

But here his lies ruined an innocent mans life...just so Joe Biden could get a few more votes.

I have been pretty vocal I am not a Biden supporter...and DAMN some posters on this forum will go pretty low to try and use the death of Biden's wife and daughter into the election. Pretty low-class, especially using some garbage site to do so.
I included the link in this thread for my search results...

CBS and Politico even back up the facts as I stated them, so you can come off the "garbage site" bullshit...

Feel free to check it out yourself!!!!
Only heavy.com says the bad stuff, brainwashed functional moron.
Read this, you functional moron...

Just a week before Christmas, 1972, the wife of newly-elected Sen. Joe Biden and the couple's baby daughter were killed - and their two sons badly injured - when the Biden family car was broadsided by a truck at an intersection in Delaware.

The truck driver, Curtis Dunn, was never charged in the crash. But, his daughter Pam Hamill says, he too, suffered, reports CBS News correspondent Bob Orr.

"He grieved over that," Hamill said. "He was haunted and was tormented by that for years."

Dunn died in 1999, but since then his family has endured widespread rumors and reports that he had been drinking just before the collision.

At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

Hamill disputes that - saying her dad had not been drinking.

"The truth is, it was a tragic accident," she said. "No alcohol was involved."

The police reports have been lost, but Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."

And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

Now it's up to YOU to provide PROOF to the contrary....

Got any police reports or statements from witnesses to the accident?????
The police reports have been lost so it's all just another phony scandal. News media said there were rumors that he drank before Biden did period and he has apologized or whatever. No scandal no conspiracy. Now why do you support a party that is screwing the country? Just because of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories and all the misinformation?
Can't you even read what I posted???

Or are you that retarded???

CBS even backed it up (along with Politico, if you care to check the link for my search results)...

So fuck off, troll!!!
Your link and your quote place no blame on biden. Give it up only your stupid propaganda link does. Idiot.
Yeah and Teddy didn't do it either, just the vast right wing conspiracy.......you really are a piece of shit
Biden did not lie. He just repeated what news report said . Those were shown to probably be wrong but he was never tested it's all hearsay. At any rate is it is a disgusting to bring up such a tragic time with bologna, the usual GOP lies. Everything you know is wrong. Another phony scandal to add to hundreds of others. All discredited totally never retracted. Remember innocent until proven guilty or even of interest to law enforcement LOL.

Ooops. Realclear politics corrects the facts. What a scuzz bucket Biden is what he did to that poor man.

Then there was the Taliban bringing down his helicopter in Afghanistan. Oops, it was a snow storm ...

He claimed to be a coal miner. Another lie. Fabricated stories about Iraq

He made a joke, and it was a tenure.

He made a joke, and it was a tenure.

Even CNN called Biden a liar on that claim:

"Not all past presidents graduated from college, let alone from the Ivy League. If elected, Biden would be the first president without an Ivy League degree since Ronald Reagan"

Then there was how he claimed to be in the top half of his law school, at Syracuse, LOL. I mean what a small thing, who would lie about that? Well, Joe Bonzo Biden would ...

"Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom. "

Note that's the AP ...

Forum List

Back